Simple ways to calm your nerves

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
When you are high up with negative emotions you just have to take time out to calm your nerves. you can do the following. Take a break.and Listen to music. Spend some time in nature. Think things through to. clear your head. also try out guided meditation.

When you are high up with negative emotions you just have to take time out to calm your nerves. you can do the following. Take a break.and Listen to music. Spend some time in nature. Think things through to. clear your head. also try out guided meditation.
Taking breaks is such a wonderful thing and nature walks, it helps clear the mind peacefully.

M
Taking breaks is such a wonderful thing and nature walks, it helps clear the mind peacefully.
My point exactly we just have to keep looking for ways to help us feel good and the natural ways is always the best

Spending time in nature has always worked for me , couple with performing some less strenuous exercises and also hanging out with friends with positive vibes.

Spending time in nature has always worked for me , couple with performing some less strenuous exercises and also hanging out with friends with positive vibes.
Yes I like the idea of spending time with friends and family

Negative comes to our minds very easily. It's very essential do some amount of meditation everyday. Listening to music does work and nature has a big role to play.

Negative comes to our minds very easily. It's very essential do some amount of meditation everyday. Listening to music does work and nature has a big role to play.
Music is almost life to me. I listen to music alot.

Nothing works for me in these situations like sleep. No matter how hurting or angrily I feel, I would always recuperate when I wake up.
Yes sleep works for a lot of people. You get your nerves calm wnrj you sleep.away your pressures.

I use to do meditation. Meditation is easy way to calm down our raging emotions. If you master meditation, it will help to break down stresss, depression, fear etc

Thoughts come to our mind randomly and mostly they are negative which leads to negative emotions. It's important therefore to control negative thoughts through some meditation.

Yes
Thoughts come to our mind randomly and mostly they are negative which leads to negative emotions. It's important therefore to control negative thoughts through some meditation.
i do this a lot. When I'm really bothered I get myself to meditate to chart the way forward.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member