Simple ways to live above poverty

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The worse place you can see yourself and remain there is being in poverty. I think we need to try as much as we can to live above such life. Aside having a job , how else can we fight or halt the onset of poverty in our lives?

Avoid investing in domains since annual renewal fees have to be paid which are fairly high for most domains. Additionally there is a lot of financial fraud in the tech and internet sector, with government agencies, tech and internet companies in some countries falsely claiming that well paid government employees who do not pay domain, other expenses, own the domains of a private citizen, who is then criminally defamed, denied fundamental rights to cover up the massive financial fraud.

Apart from having a job, make sure to create a realistic budget. Give top priority to essentials and make sure to live within your means. Avoid overspending and try to update your skill set so you will be able to find a better-paying job later on. Look for assistance programs provided by the government, too.

Apart from having a job, make sure to create a realistic budget. Give top priority to essentials and make sure to live within your means. Avoid overspending and try to update your skill set so you will be able to find a better-paying job later on. Look for assistance programs provided by the government, too.
You are right one outstanding thing is to avoid overspending. I know that money spent can never be gotten back so we need to desist from it.

The worse place you can see yourself and remain there is being in poverty. I think we need to try as much as we can to live above such life. Aside having a job , how else can we fight or halt the onset of poverty in our lives?
No one deserves to be poor and stay in poverty, and in my opinion the best way to get out of this place is to plan and work, planning and working hard will help us to become financially stable and be in good hand.

No one deserves to be poor and stay in poverty, and in my opinion the best way to get out of this place is to plan and work, planning and working hard will help us to become financially stable and be in good hand.
Yes we need to plan financially not to stay down. You lift yourself and stay saving and working hard.

Yes we need to plan financially not to stay down. You lift yourself and stay saving and working hard.
True, there is no one who will help us with money, even if they help us they only give us small money, so we need to start working hard.

To live above poverty someone need to work hard, mostly it may need your energy to do things the way you suppose do it. Setting up your target everyday, making plans and budget can help to minimize poverty and mostly working and managing can also help.

True, there is no one who will help us with money, even if they help us they only give us small money, so we need to start working hard.
Exactly this is the truth. People can only give you a little Fromm what they have. if you need much you should go get a job

Internet has provided us with numerous ways of generating income online even while staying at home. We can live above poverty by choosing our niche and work hard.

That's right that's the one outstanding way we can achieve this which is natural
Its the only trusted and dependable source of income. peoples may get happy when you give them money but its a temporary joy, they will get where they were when they finish the money. But having a job will be helpful as long as we have the job.

Its the only trusted and dependable source of income. peoples may get happy when you give them money but its a temporary joy, they will get where they were when they finish the money. But having a job will be helpful as long as we have the job.
Exactly, just getting money from would not make you rich. it's just a temporary remedy. You just have to daily go a fishing to defeat poverty.

Exactly, just getting money from would not make you rich. it's just a temporary remedy. You just have to daily go a fishing to defeat poverty.
That is true, unless a person gets a regular job and constant income he or she will stay poor after they finish their money.

I believe in consistency in something trying to improve on daily basis one day you are bound to make it through.

That is true, unless a person gets a regular job and constant income he or she will stay poor after they finish their money.
That's right, money needs replenishing all the time. So we need to work tirelessly to always live above poverty

One can fight poverty by staying informed and taking advantage of situations especially in business, and also working consistently to acheive that.
Post automatically merged:

One can fight poverty by staying informed and taking advantage of situations especially in business, and also working consistently to acheive that.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member