Simplify how you manage your day to be happy

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Simplify how you manage your day to be happy. This is among the recipes to live happily. There are moments in our lives when sadness strikes and we sometimes cannot fathom its source. We only feel it . Simplifying doesn't mean eliminating everything you've worked hard to achieve. It's about making intelligent choices among the options at your disposal. It's about realizing that striving to have it all has prevented you from enjoying the things that contribute to your happiness. It's about identifying what matters to you and gracefully releasing the things that don't. This is not hard to do, let us write down those things that we like to simply and we like to discard. Life will be as simple as that.

That is also a very good idea to always feel happy every day to write te things that you will do in a day. In my case, I do not write down what to do in a day because I have work and only ride on the tide of my daily activities it is assured that I have to feel happy with my work no matter how stressful.

I am a type that always try to create a time to enjoy myself,no matter rough the day business is I will try to make myself happy

I am a type that always try to create a time to enjoy myself,no matter rough the day business is I will try to make myself happy
That's a good attitude of yours not to feel defeated with a problem. Let us outsmart it with happiness no matter what it costs.

For me it's very simple. Just give me enough data, good network connection, and most importantly enough battery and electricity, then I am good to go. I just need to eat watch some movies while I work online and offline if there is any.

For me, happiness is a choice. Despite the fact that there are a lot of things to be busy about, we must take some time to relax. I feel very happy every time I play with my baby dog.

13,068Threads
98,358Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member