• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Six mental tricks only the wealthy use

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
There are six mental tricks only the wealthy use. How nice life would be if we were like them, wealthy. However, there is nothing impossible through hard work where we can be like them, too. Below are the mental tricks only the wealthy use them:

1. They tell themselves that money is abundant even when they do not have enough;
2. The focus on delivering value as opposed to single products or services;
3. They set their expectations unreasonably high;
4. They personify money and see it as a friend;
5. They get comfortable taking uncomfortable actions; and
6. They tell themselves getting rich is natural.

Let us try to do this 😆.

Last edited:
Indeed, it takes years to become wealthy should we desire to. We have to exhaust our brains as to how it shall be done .The money-making method should be studied, do research and write a good business plan.

I like that they tell themselves that money is abundant even when they do not have enough and also focus on delivering value.
I like numbers 3,4,5 and 6. It is indeed tricky. Just imagine the number 6 to feel that getting rich is natural and it seems right.

I like numbers 3,4,5 and 6. It is indeed tricky. Just imagine the number 6 to feel that getting rich is natural and it seems right.
Yes all the points are right you just have to understand how being rich works but start by having the right mindset

Yes all the points are right you just have to understand how being rich works but start by having the right mindset
Correct, and it is not easy considering the situations that we have this time. The prices that we have never like to go down . It gives people in the world a very big problem.

I like all the points you have stated. I personally like numbers 1 and 6. Hehehe. I would keep them in mind.
Let us always personify money as our forend and always think that getting rich is natural, whoaa. Just imagine the number 3, setting the expectations unreasonably high.😆

Let us always personify money as our forend and always think that getting rich is natural, whoaa. Just imagine the number 3, setting the expectations unreasonably high.😆
Yesg right there's nothing artificial about making money. Just know that money comes to you naturally when you work

Yesg right there's nothing artificial about making money. Just know that money comes to you naturally when you work
Though money is hard to produce but through our perseverance and hard work, there is nothing impossible to achieve the figure of our dreams.

Though money is hard to produce but through our perseverance and hard work, there is nothing impossible to achieve the figure of our dreams.
Sometimes it is good to turn the work into a hobby to enjoy doing it as consistently as you can.

Sometimes it is good to turn the work into a hobby to enjoy doing it as consistently as you can.
That's right, we're making money so let's consider it s hobby to be always happy doing activities on line.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member