Six Nigerian police officers on a rescue mission killed and 6 are missing

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
The Force Headquarters of the Nigeria Police have been thrown into mourning as police officers sent on rescue mission are missing in action. it has been discovered that of 12 policemen sent out , six were gruesomely murdered and the six others still missing during a rescue operation in Delta State.

five suspects have been arrested so far

The slain officers fell victim to an ambush by armed assailants while on their way to investigate the disappearance and rescue of three of their colleagues in Ohoro Forest, Delta State

The Nigeria Police Force is still investigating to find the 6 missing officers.

That's so horrible news, it's best to have a shoot to kill order of those terrorist. They killed an important people the peace and lives defenders.
Yes, it is good that sone of them have been arrested. I'm sure they would not be spared as they killed the police officers

The security levels of the country at the moment is notting to write home about if I am being honest, I think these areas needs to be addressed and something needs to be done.

The security levels of the country at the moment is notting to write home about if I am being honest, I think these areas needs to be addressed and something needs to be done.
It is really bad now and the worse is that the 6 missing ones are yet to be found. It shows the common man is on their own now. Very bad situation

It is really bad now and the worse is that the 6 missing ones are yet to be found. It shows the common man is on their own now. Very bad situation
It has been like that for a long time now. We are on our own, this is why we need to be extremely careful on anything we do.

It has been like that for a long time now. We are on our own, this is why we need to be extremely careful on anything we do.
That's right we just have to stay safe and get ourselves off harm's way or else we would have ourselves to blame.

It is sad to hear that killing and kidnappings are becoming more rampant in Nigeria. I hope the government will take immediate action to stop such things from happening. However, it will not be easy, that is for sure.
Yeah the level of kidnapping now in the country is alarming. I only prayed that each of them.be apprehended so that we can all rest from their devilish act.

Yes, it is good that sone of them have been arrested. I'm sure they would not be spared as they killed the police officers
That was brutal killing the heroes of your country, but justice was surely served for the police bing killed, so they will rest in peace.

That was brutal killing the heroes of your country, but justice was surely served for the police bing killed, so they will rest in peace.
Yes, it is really unfortunate for them that they were brutally killed but the other six are still yet to be found no update on that

Yes, it is really unfortunate for them that they were brutally killed but the other six are still yet to be found no update on that
I think they all perished on the field being trapped by the enemies of the state. It seems peace will never prevail in the world. It is getting complicated every day.

The security challenges in Nigeria is quite unfortunate and it seems that the government lacks what it takes to protect the citizens. Last two weeks, about 16 soldiers was killed by unknown gunmen in the same Delta state. Now, police and Army is combing the state for the gunmen.

I think they all perished on the field being trapped by the enemies of the state. It seems peace will never prevail in the world. It is getting complicated every day.
Yes, the world is slowly becoming chaotic and complex. People are just out to attack and kill one another

Those criminals can escape the law. They play havoc on human lives. It is better to eliminate them all by firing.

13,303Threads
99,519Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member