Small business to start in 2024: Bicycle Repair

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
The bicycle repair business is a good start business this year. It is predicted by some expert entrepreneurs that small businesses this time could have a good standing figure but of course, it all depends on the business owner like bicycle repair. This might be an ordinary business, but this requires only a small capital plus your skill in bike repair. if you are not skilled in this, you can hire a skilled one. If you love fixing bikes, then proceed. Start a business repairing and building bikes for your local neighborhood. Remember, bike selling is in demand during the gasoline hike so many opt to go to work and school biking. Until this time, the bike is of good use to people, and of course, a bike needs maintenance and repair if a problem arises. Well, you can advertise your business through media in local Facebook groups or draw some flyers around the local shops. You can also create a simple website. Never be afraid to try, plan, and make your plan happen in 2024.

I am very much skilled on the bicycle repairing. l have however wished to start the business but it's very capital intensive.
I think you only need a small capital. If there is space in your home, you can have it as your bike repair shop. Buy only those possible spare parts, or purchase through installments the possible spare parts. You just try it and see how it goes.

There are still people riding on bikes, especially in the rural areas, but in the city, we can see many moror riders, it's also the same here. About bikes, I could still see people here biking for exercise and for those members of the bikers club. I always see them every Saturday morning. Others stop at a bike repair shop to check the conditions of their bikes..

The bicycle repair business is good only for those who are skilled in bicycle repair and have ample experience in handling bicycle repairs. Usually, bike repairs are graduates of a course related to bike repairs. In the Philippines, there is TESDA and one can enrol to acquire skills

Experience also matters. In case you've ever worked in a repair store you can use your experience to start up your own business. Remember also tools matter so much.
You need to invest in the right tools before you start the shop. Investing in quality tools ensures efficiency and a professional approach to bike repairs.

This is a good business ideas for those that are bicycle enthusiasts. Starting this small business will definitely help the neighborhood to save money going to shops. If they can go to the nearest shop then it would be the one in the neighborhood. Aside from the gas savings, bike users can have the peace of mind that they can also have exercise while enjoying the bicycle ride.

This is a good business ideas for those that are bicycle enthusiasts. Starting this small business will definitely help the neighborhood to save money going to shops. If they can go to the nearest shop then it would be the one in the neighborhood. Aside from the gas savings, bike users can have the peace of mind that they can also have exercise while enjoying the bicycle ride.
You're so right apart from gaining a healthy exercise saving too. If the owner can't fix a bike he may hire a skilled bike repair man.

You're so right apart from gaining a healthy exercise saving too. If the owner can't fix a bike he may hire a skilled bike repair man.
Hiring a skilled talent entails expenses - maybe he can hire someone to work for him say a period of 3 months while he is learning the how tos of this business. He can enroll to a school or training center that offers of this type.

Hiring a skilled talent entails expenses - maybe he can hire someone to work for him say a period of 3 months while he is learning the how tos of this business. He can enroll to a school or training center that offers of this type.
That is a good suggestion but it's much better if the person enrolls in TESDA so he can acquire skills in bike repair. It is best if it's he does the business.

I am very much skilled on the bicycle repairing. l have however wished to start the business but it's very capital intensive.
I doubt that, though I don't have much experience in this field, but you can actually start small. You don't even need to rent a place before you can startup.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member