Snow flakes are scattered on DBucks

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.023500
Referral Credit
Our lovely site DBucks is surrounded by falling snowflakes to mean happy holidays. My heart is over the moon when I open the site this afternoon and am welcomed by snowflakes. It seems I am in a snow land. The feeling is indeed different. I hope you feel the same way I do. Let us give the site and its owner and ourselves a big round of applause!👋👋👋

Last edited:
Same here the feeling is heavenly. I just like this season. it comes with very fun loving things. They are just irresistible to the soul.
Yes that's so right and it's our first December on DBucks. Last December, we were so joyful on RIF especially the Boxing Activity this time even dnie flakes there's none on RIF. It's sad.

Yes that's so right and it's our first December on DBucks. Last December, we were so joyful on RIF especially the Boxing Activity this time even dnie flakes there's none on RIF. It's sad.
Yeah I remember last year on RIF. quite unfortunate we can't enjoy such this year. Jordan is going through personal issue

Yeah I remember last year on RIF. quite unfortunate we can't enjoy such this year. Jordan is going through personal issue
That will never happen again and I have my doubt that RIF may disappear few days from now.We don't know why the site owner is always sick when he is just 28 years old? That age of a person seldom gets sick

That will never happen again and I have my doubt that RIF may disappear few days from now.We don't know why the site owner is always sick when he is just 28 years old? That age of a person seldom gets sick
LoL but he isn't sick now he is just having personal issues it could even be work related.

LoL but he isn't sick now he is just having personal issues it could even be work related.
That is my understanding because if it is work-related- related how come he cou,d not visit at least thrice a week for some minutes? It is his site and he must care for it or close it forever .

That is my understanding because if it is work-related- related how come he cou,d not visit at least thrice a week for some minutes? It is his site and he must care for it or close it forever .
Yeah I think he is started visiting more now. Jordan just have to do more for his site the coming year.

Yeah I think he is started visiting more now. Jordan just have to do more for his site the coming year.
Anyway, the problem was solved, I received the ament and Boss J promised that he would not shut down RIF. That is rewarding so I am active there again.

I am loving this falling snowflakes. Also the Christmas events and offers are a bonus during this Holiday times. I am thoroughly enjoying it. It adds up to the festival spirit and mood for holidays.
Yes, it gives life to the site. It radiates our emotions too. After New year these snow flakes might disappear.

Yes, it gives life to the site. It radiates our emotions too. After New year these snow flakes might disappear.
Totally agree there. It's apt for the festival and holidays mood when the whole environment is radiant and jubilant. Let's enjoy it till it lasts. Then we will be back to the mundane days and mood.

Totally agree there. It's apt for the festival and holidays mood when the whole environment is radiant and jubilant. Let's enjoy it till it lasts. Then we will be back to the mundane days and mood.
It might last after winter season so by first day of March. Let's wait and see how it goes. Hoping it will be hearts to show semblance of Valentine's Day 😁

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member