Social bonding

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
Social bonding is very essential to lead a peaceful life. We human beings are social animals and therefore live in a community. This community feeling is slowly dwindling. Your neighbours today keeps relation with you only if they can exploit you. They try to harm you if they can't exploit you. You have to sail through your hardships all alone without any help. The world today is full of lonely people.
It's better to help your community or society, if they don't help you in return at least God will help you.

No man is an island we need to associate ourselves with people. We need people to listen to us, help us, and defend us. There are only few toxic people in our environment, mostly are truly good so we must not be afraid to socialize with them.

This was also the reason why social media was created, to help us be more social, to be able to easily reach out to more persons. But it seems it is having the opposite effects on us.

Socializing this time through Facebook is inevitable. It is because of technology that no one is left behind on the web. We socialize ourselves through the different social media sites and we feel them as real despite meeting them virtually.

No man is an island we need to associate ourselves with people. We need people to listen to us, help us, and defend us. There are only few toxic people in our environment, mostly are truly good so we must not be afraid to socialize with them.
The number of good people are slowly reducing yet there are some compassionate people who are worth keeping in touch with such people.

The number of good people are slowly reducing yet there are some compassionate people who are worth keeping in touch with such people.
There are only a few of them compassionate, and understanding to us. I have many friends but only very few of them I confide with my personal problems, others are pretenders, cannot be trusted.

There are only a few of them compassionate, and understanding to us. I have many friends but only very few of them I confide with my personal problems, others are pretenders, cannot be trusted.
When pretenders are in the list of friends they should be kept at bay from our personal life.

When pretenders are in the list of friends they should be kept at bay from our personal life.
That's why we all have to be careful cause there are lots fake friends out there. Not all the ones that laughs with us are actually our friends.

That's why we all have to be careful cause there are lots fake friends out there. Not all the ones that laughs with us are actually our friends.
That's true. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

That is very true, social bonding is mandatory for humans, we can't live in the world without any social bonding, we need to interact with each other in order to stay active and live with each other.otherwise we can't live alone, its very hard.

That is very true, social bonding is mandatory for humans, we can't live in the world without any social bonding, we need to interact with each other in order to stay active and live with each other.otherwise we can't live alone, its very hard.
Yes, we need people in every walk of life and therefore social bonding is essential.

I admit as few toxic people are changing the concept of socialization. Some people those who faced them in early stage they become allergic and afraid with others. The reality is still different some people are so nice and cooperative.

I admit as few toxic people are changing the concept of socialization. Some people those who faced them in early stage they become allergic and afraid with others. The reality is still different some people are so nice and cooperative.
People keep changing as they grow up and social influence has a role to play in the development of a person.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member