Social Media Platforms

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
Do you still remember MySpace? How about Friendster? Yahoo Messenger?

Well, those were good platforms in the past.

I used to have MySpace where I can play videos and music during my spare time after work. I also used Friendster and Yahoo Messenger.

I am currently on Instagram, X and TikTok. I deactivated my Facebook but I still have Messenger active. I just can't see people's posts on Facebook.

I don't normally use IG and X but I am more active on TikTok. I like the app because I can join people on their livestream. I also like doing livestreaming. I stream my Mobile Legend Games and go on Live so friends can join me discussion anything but should be wholesome.

Which platform or platforms are you on and why do you like it?

Lol I remember Myspace, it was quit popular back then. I wanted to open an account but in the end I didn't. At the moment I am using Whatsapp, IG and other social media platforms.

I am not familiar with MySpace, but I did have a Friendster and Yahoo Messenger account back then. I could still remember my Friendster account, where I am so excited to change my wallpaper every week. Now, I only have Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.

I am not familiar with MySpace, but I did have a Friendster and Yahoo Messenger account back then. I could still remember my Friendster account, where I am so excited to change my wallpaper every week. Now, I only have Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
MySpace is more of a music space. But others posts other stuff too like post status, photos. I just miss the days where we can read testimonies from friends on Friendster. Hahaha. Others asked me to write testimonies.

MySpace is more of a music space. But others posts other stuff too like post status, photos. I just miss the days where we can read testimonies from friends on Friendster. Hahaha. Others asked me to write testimonies.
Hehe, me too. I enjoyed reading them back then, and their testimonies are so long since people back then didn't type words in shortcuts.

@klassicdoll Yup, I agree, But some others don't use the shortcuts, however, they use the jejemon type of writing. Do you remember that jejemon style of writing messages? Like Hello it becomes H3ll0w pows. Hahaha. That was a funny era.

@klassicdoll Yup, I agree, But some others don't use the shortcuts, however, they use the jejemon type of writing. Do you remember that jejemon style of writing messages? Like Hello it becomes H3ll0w pows. Hahaha. That was a funny era.
Haha, oh my god. How could I forget those times? There's also one; instead of hehe, it's jeje.

Friendster was the first social media platform I used when I was younger. I have Myspace as well. Previously, these were the top two most popular social media platforms. I hope Friendster makes a comeback, though.
I miss the backgrounds that we can create on Friendster. Also, the photos I posted were all gone. I did not receive any email about its closure.

Do you still remember MySpace? How about Friendster? Yahoo Messenger?

Well, those were good platforms in the past.

I used to have MySpace where I can play videos and music during my spare time after work. I also used Friendster and Yahoo Messenger.

I am currently on Instagram, X and TikTok. I deactivated my Facebook but I still have Messenger active. I just can't see people's posts on Facebook.

I don't normally use IG and X but I am more active on TikTok. I like the app because I can join people on their livestream. I also like doing livestreaming. I stream my Mobile Legend Games and go on Live so friends can join me discussion anything but should be wholesome.

Which platform or platforms are you on and why do you like it?
I'm on both Facebook and Instagram. it's the interaction that I love from these two platforms. it's just nice to be on them

13,067Threads
98,286Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member