Social Media

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Not sure if posting in right area or not if not it can be moved. I am looking for a way to get more followers on my social media sites because I have a product site that I can test products with if I can get my followers up don’t have enough. Any help on this would be great.

You can tap Facebook. If you have many Facebook friends it's a good advantage for your business. You can also tap Instagram. If you have account on it then proceed presenting your business.
Thank you will have to do this because I need more followers. I had them on instagram but my account got hacked had to make a new one.

Check out TikTok as well. You can follow more people. Post your social media account on your bio. Make videos about your products. Join Live creators to be known. You may follow groups or popular creators to get acquainted with theie followers.
I am on tik Tok but did not think to add my social media accounts to it.

Thank you will have to do this because I need more followers. I had them on instagram but my account got hacked had to make a new one.
There is another social media site you may want to join. It is like Facebook and the creators are from the United States. The social media site name is " MeWe".I am a member of this se, try to join.

There are several websites where you can get followers for your social media accounts for free or paying a small amount . I have not tried these websites, but many people are getting plenty of followers.

I am on tik Tok but did not think to add my social media accounts to it.
Would you consider adding your social media on your bio. People often check the bio to check what other people have to offer. I am on TikTok and I like seeing people posting about their achievements in selling stuff..

Would you consider adding your social media on your bio. People often check the bio to check what other people have to offer. I am on TikTok and I like seeing people posting about their achievements in selling stuff..
Yes I would I will have to do that. I added my YouTube to my tik Tok was not able to add my Instagram at the moment but will be soon.
Post automatically merged:

There is another social media site you may want to join. It is like Facebook and the creators are from the United States. The social media site name is " MeWe".I am a member of this se, try to join.
Ok thank you will have to look it up

Last edited:
It's either you get your followers organically or you buy them. If you want to get more followers the normal way, then it would take some time and you have to be extremely active. Constant posting things that would attract traffic and draw attention, and also comment on the post of others to get noticed. Or you can simply buy followers.

You can use your social media networks to gain more followers. You can add some people and request that they follow back. However, don't add too many people in one day. I believe there is a limit to how many persons you can add each day.
Thank you I really need more I had my Instagram up there and then it got hacked and had to make a new one so now I don’t have none of the followers.
Post automatically merged:

It's either you get your followers organically or you buy them. If you want to get more followers the normal way, then it would take some time and you have to be extremely active. Constant posting things that would attract traffic and draw attention, and also comment on the post of others to get noticed. Or you can simply buy followers.
Right and have to be extremely patient. Don’t want to pay for them doing it all the normal way so it is going to take some time.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member