• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Some Financial Apps to Use to Improve Your Finances

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
I have been looking for financial apps that can help improve my finances because I want to do better next year. One of the financial apps I found is PocketGuard which is perfect for budgeting money and Personal Capital for planning my retirement. Yes, I am planning for my retirement as early as now. I am still researching the best app to use for saving money.

I have been looking for financial apps that can help improve my finances because I want to do better next year. One of the financial apps I found is PocketGuard which is perfect for budgeting money and Personal Capital for planning my retirement. Yes, I am planning for my retirement as early as now. I am still researching the best app to use for saving money.
Wow, that's actually a nice thing to do.I use my online banking app to save money for both short time and long time purposes and this has really been working for me since I normally make thorough calculation to ensure I won't need money during this period.

I've never used savings apps because I feel it's a waste of time. My piggy banks do get a lot of tips and change that's leftover at the end of each day. I was surprised how much I could save after doing it the first time, and now I teach my kids to do the same.

An app called Every Dollar is used to run budgeting. Locally, we have apps like Piggy Vest where you can lock up funds only to be granted access on the day you initially specified.

Financial apps will be very useful for personal and business finances, which can help you create a budget, monitor expenses, make long-term plans such as retirement funds. For businesses, you can also manage invoices, so you can choose the type of financial app that suits your needs.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member