Some important skills that every adult should have

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
There are several essential skills that every adult should possess, such as cooking, sewing, basic housekeeping, fixing a clogged toilet, backing up files, and being prepared for emergencies. What other skills would you suggest?

Some basic electrician , carpenter works are essential for a person as these are very expensive if you ask a operator even for small repairs.

It is essential for adults to obtain some basic repair skills. Once you do, you will be capable of handling simple repairs at home.

I think communication skills is also very important. We have a lot of adults today who cannot communicate effectively with others to understand them and to be understood.

I cannot suggest more dunno other skills maybe cleanliness all around the house boys and girls must be practiced daily or when they're available.

Yes, cleanliness is essential. We must practice proper hygiene and make sure our surroundings are clean.
Post automatically merged:

I think communication skills is also very important. We have a lot of adults today who cannot communicate effectively with others to understand them and to be understood.
True that. Mastering the art of effective communication with others is essential. I am currently putting a lot of effort into improving my communication skills because I often find it challenging to express myself properly.

Yes, cleanliness is essential. We must practice proper hygiene and make sure our surroundings are clean.
Post automatically merged:

True that. Mastering the art of effective communication with others is essential. I am currently putting a lot of effort into improving my communication skills because I often find it challenging to express myself properly.
Regardless of gender, one must know about cleanliness. Some boys don't like cleaning even in the bedroom. They need training and impulsive action.

Regardless of gender, one must know about cleanliness. Some boys don't like cleaning even in the bedroom. They need training and impulsive action.

I could not agree more. It is essential for people of all genders to understand the importance of cleanliness. Some people lack knowledge of proper cleaning and hygiene practices, leading to increased vulnerability to illnesses.

I could not agree more. It is essential for people of all genders to understand the importance of cleanliness. Some people lack knowledge of proper cleaning and hygiene practices, leading to increased vulnerability to illnesses.
The thinking of others is only the women must clean not the men. But they forgot that both can do it the same way in working both can work in an office or not in an office.

Every adult should know how to organise himself or herself. That is organisational skills. It is very important for every adult. They must also know how to communicate their thoughts for another person to articulate.

The thinking of others is only the women must clean not the men. But they forgot that both can do it the same way in working both can work in an office or not in an office.

All individuals, regardless of gender, should understand the importance of maintaining good hygiene and cleanliness in their environment.

All individuals, regardless of gender, should understand the importance of maintaining good hygiene and cleanliness in their environment.
We are so lucky at home, my brothers when they were single, they were the ones who cleaned the house and washed our clothers. The girls in our neighborhood kept on washing to have my brothers be their husbands, hehe.but my brothers married from other places.

We are so lucky at home, my brothers when they were single, they were the ones who cleaned the house and washed our clothers. The girls in our neighborhood kept on washing to have my brothers be their husbands, hehe.but my brothers married from other places.

I was impressed with how well they were brought up. I hope more people follow suit because doing household chores should not be seen as something only women do.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member