Some parts of Haiti were left in darkness when armed groups attacked electricity stations

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Haiti has recently faced an attack on its power stations, which has caused an extensive blackout in the country. The attacks, carried out by armed groups, resulted in the theft of important documents and the destruction of equipment. According to the Electricity of Haiti, the national power company, four substations, and one power plant in the capital city, Port-au-Prince, were targeted in the attacks, rendering them entirely inoperable. The attackers not only stole important documents but also made off with batteries, electrical installations, and office equipment. The severity of the situation was such that even the US Embassy lost power due to the widespread outage.

Haiti has recently faced an attack on its power stations, which has caused an extensive blackout in the country. The attacks, carried out by armed groups, resulted in the theft of important documents and the destruction of equipment. According to the Electricity of Haiti, the national power company, four substations, and one power plant in the capital city, Port-au-Prince, were targeted in the attacks, rendering them entirely inoperable. The attackers not only stole important documents but also made off with batteries, electrical installations, and office equipment. The severity of the situation was such that even the US Embassy lost power due to the widespread outage.
If there was ever a country that has been well and truly :censored: by the rest of the world, it is Haiti.
At this point, only a literal takeover and reorganization of that country will do anything to help it rebuild.

If there was ever a country that has been well and truly :censored: by the rest of the world, it is Haiti.
At this point, only a literal takeover and reorganization of that country will do anything to help it rebuild.

I believe it is time for a change in leadership. It is my sincere hope that when a new leader takes over, they will be able to carry out positive changes for the betterment of the country.
Post automatically merged:

That was a well calculated plan to disrupt their power supply if it also affected the US. They might remain that way still something is done ti stop it.

Yes, that is right. I think they carefully planned it. It is hard to stop such things from happening unless the government does something about it.

I believe it is time for a change in leadership.
You're assuming there was leadership in Haiti, which hasn't been the case since Pres. Moise's assassination in summer 2021.

I believe it is time for a change in leadership. It is my sincere hope that when a new leader takes over, they will be able to carry out positive changes for the betterment of the country.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, that is right. I think they carefully planned it. It is hard to stop such things from happening unless the government does something about it.
My point exactly it was a planned that they just wanted to execute but that is bad of them. Hope the government can step in fast to halt such occurrence in the future

My point exactly it was a planned that they just wanted to execute but that is bad of them. Hope the government can step in fast to halt such occurrence in the future
I don't think it was planned, Augusta; I think you had a bunch of circumstances come up all at once here.

These types of incidence are common here, as armed groups and terrorist attacks on different places like airports and even on army posts. These types of incidences shows the government failure.
Yes, it is always sometimes the fault of the government as they toy with people safety and security which is very bad

That was a well calculated plan to disrupt their power supply if it also affected the US. They might remain that way still something is done ti stop it.
Very true, it's also possible that this act was just a form of distraction so their real motive with be noticed as everyone would be focused on the electrical sector.

Very true, it's also possible that this act was just a form of distraction so their real motive with be noticed as everyone would be focused on the electrical sector.
Yes this is another Angie to it. You know they might just want to distrsct people from the main motive then take them unaware so it can be anything harmful

I totally agree with you. It is possible that they have something bigger planned. This is a typical tactic used by terrorists.

Yes, even terrorists are also smart. They can employ any tactic that can help them execute their plans without outside interference
Yes, they are. I think some of them even have some connections in the government.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member