• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Some tools you need as a content writer

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
There are many tools available to you as a content writer to help you create high-quality material. They can also assist you in working more efficiently and productively. Grammarly can help you check your grammar and spelling. You can use it for free, but if you want to enjoy all of its features, you must upgrade. Yoast SEO is useful for improving your article/content for various search engines. Google is your best buddy when it comes to research. Copyscape can also be used to check your work for plagiarism.

You very surely need a grammar checker if your niche is written contents. You would need subscription to lots of information sources around your niche so that you get fresh contents.

You very surely need a grammar checker if your niche is written contents. You would need subscription to lots of information sources around your niche so that you get fresh contents.

It is essential to use a grammar checker if you are going to write content. This will help ensure that your writing is free from grammatical errors and is easy to read.
Post automatically merged:

Grammerly is very good for grammer check and phrase suggestions. You can use AI like Google bard and ChatGPT to gives your enough information and relevant topics. These AIs can give you all information in one single search.

I can't stress enough how much I rely on Grammarly for my writing. It is an incredible tool that makes the process so much easier.

Last edited:
You can actually use AI to streamline and get a pattern for your writing. But depending on AI such that you copy directly from LLM, you would lose creativity with time.
If you want to be a professional writer then one needs to avoid the use of AI it would makes you addictive and dependent

You can actually use AI to streamline and get a pattern for your writing. But depending on AI such that you copy directly from LLM, you would lose creativity with time.
My point exactly it would like getting spoon fed and you wouldn't be able to apply creativity no more . You just go with what you are being offered.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member