Someone proposes me marriage 😁

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.000050
Referral Credit
What a week it was last week my colleague proposed marriage and I was stunned. We're not lovers. He didn't court me and how come he'll want to marry me. I told the guy was it a prank and he said No. I confronted him what made him think that way. He said he had a crush on me since high school gosh 😳.

I turned down his proposal. I said he's a stranger to my heart. I prefer love than an instant love which may turn wrong. And so sad the guy resigned from work because of shame. It's a wrong move, he should have made me love him. It's easy to develop the love if true and legit. Well that's destiny ☺️.

Oh wow, the mistake he made was not trying to go into a relationship with you or at least for you to get to know him better before bringing this up. Though there have been cases like this, but not everyone is into this.

Oh wow, the mistake he made was not trying to go into a relationship with you or at least for you to get to know him better before bringing this up. Though there have been cases like this, but not everyone is into this.
I was shocked actually. The guy has a face value but what matters most is the attitude. He was a new worker and was not sure of his attitude. We were not friends during high school.

What a week it was last week my colleague proposed marriage and I was stunned. We're not lovers. He didn't court me and how come he'll want to marry me. I told the guy was it a prank and he said No. I confronted him what made him think that way. He said he had a crush on me since high school gosh 😳.

I turned down his proposal. I said he's a stranger to my heart. I prefer love than an instant love which may turn wrong. And so sad the guy resigned from work because of shame. It's a wrong move, he should have made me love him. It's easy to develop the love if true and legit. Well that's destiny ☺️.
Wow girl, your refusal could have been tragic to him to result in resignation. Is he your age? wonder why he never pursued you first.

I was shocked actually. The guy has a face value but what matters most is the attitude. He was a new worker and was not sure of his attitude. We were not friends during high school.
I understand though, you could have also tried being his friend and who knows you guys might click 😏

Wow girl, your refusal could have been tragic to him to result in resignation. Is he your age? wonder why he never pursued you first.
He is older than me more or less 4 years, but that is not the case. The case was all about the instant proposal which is weird for me. I do not have a feeling for him perhaps after his nice courtship :giggle:.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone will be shocked if gets such proposal from a stranger. How long he had a crush on you?. I will say he is a bold person that he proposed you and told that he's having crush on you
Yeah, he is that proud and bold, and I like his gut but he is also in the wrong action. He should have allowed me to know him better, especially his attitude and family background.
@eLdavis , he was hired two weeks ago and how come he proposed marriage, that is insane.

It would have been more fitting if he had introduced himself first and expressed his interest in courting you. His approach was unbelievably fast. I had quite a similar experience a couple of years ago when I was in college. My professor talked about marriage after our first friendly date. I found his behavior quite sketchy, so I decided not to talk to him again.

I think you suppose to give him some space and allow the love to grow. With time, you will know if he is the special one. I think to turn him down is wrong. Why not use diplomacy to disengage him.

I understand though, you could have also tried being his friend and who knows you guys might click 😏
The guy resigned from work feeling ashamed and frustrated. I also don't understand his motive why resigned. He should have courted me first.
Post automatically merged:

I think you suppose to give him some space and allow the love to grow. With time, you will know if he is the special one. I think to turn him down is wrong. Why not use diplomacy to disengage him.
That could be possible but the guy resigned from work feeling desperate. I could give him a chance but he's coward. He should have let me love him.

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member