Something you need to know about peoples is that "if they do it once then they will do it again"

You are right that's why whatever behaviour someone shows me at first I don't forget it because that's who the person is
Exactly, if a person shows some behavior then they will repeat it at any time.

ln a matter of fact, that is the nature of the humans. Even if something is being prohibited people would keep on breaking the law and do the same thing and not for once only.
Exactly. This is our nature; if we do it once, then we will do it again. When we do it in the first place, we have thought about it and decided to do it.

There is a prayer that they say in my daughter's college. " Oh, God! Get me caught the first time I commit any mistake". That's so valid. If you are caught and corrected early, you have higher chances of improving and not repeating it. But if you keep escaping, these mistakes become habits and they are hard to leave you. One keeps repeating it out of habit.

That's humans for you, especially in a situation where we are able to get away with it, we would want to do it again and again.
Exactly, We do things again and again; this is how we are.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member