Sometimes saying goodbye is a good thing. Do you agree with that?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Living with non supporting and non appreciating peoples could be the hardest thing, and it is a right thing to stop being with them and leaving them is a right decision.
Do you agree that sometimes goodbye is a right decision?

Saying goodbye can represent progress, closure, or the beginning of something new. It creates space for new experiences, learning, and opportunities. It's often an unavoidable part of the journey.
It will defiantly crease a new opportunities and new experience, saying goodbye is not an easy decision, and it takes a lots of self talking and strength to decide that.

I agree with you on that. Saying goodbye can really save you from many things. Goodbye is like an escape .
True, its a scape option for us, and some peoples try's to take advantage on us and the best thing we need to do is say goodbye and end things.

Saying goodbye for good is painful. Parting
always hurts. However saying goodbye is good if will benefit both parties and other concerned. The pain may last for a while but time heals.

Saying goodbye for good is painful. Parting
always hurts. However saying goodbye is good if will benefit both parties and other concerned. The pain may last for a while but time heals.
True, saying goodbay to a good thing is not easy, but saying goodbay for bad thing will make us feel good.

Living with non supporting and non appreciating peoples could be the hardest thing, and it is a right thing to stop being with them and leaving them is a right decision.
Do you agree that sometimes goodbye is a right decision?
Those people who bring negative influence in our lives should be told a good bye. It's better to be lonely than having harmful people around.

Those people who bring negative influence in our lives should be told a good bye. It's better to be lonely than having harmful people around.
You are right. They do not deserve a place in our lives. They will only bring problems that can affect all aspects of our lives.

One thing we all have to understand is that not everyone is ment to be in your life. There are does who where there for just a particular period of time, then there are does who are just ment to teach you certain things.

You are right, its better to be single than being with toxic person, some peoples are evil and its better to stay away from them.

You are right, its better to be single than being with toxic person, some peoples are evil and its better to stay away from them.
I should say I don't regret staying alone in life now. At least I have peace.
Post automatically merged:

You are right. They do not deserve a place in our lives. They will only bring problems that can affect all aspects of our lives.
Negative people affects our health which harms only us not them.

It's hard to say goodbye but we have to be brave to face the ordeal if saying goodbye to someone unworthy of our love is the best option, then let's not hesitate to do it. Let's give ourselves a second chance to be happy.

One thing we all have to understand is that not everyone is ment to be in your life. There are does who where there for just a particular period of time, then there are does who are just ment to teach you certain things.
Yes different reasons for different people that comes into our lives. We just have to pick our best and move on

I have dissociated myself from all my friends who are not contributing positively to my life. I have only one friend for now and i think is okay for me. I have improved both mentally and physically. Thank Providence for giving me the courage to reject those scoundrels.

I have dissociated myself from all my friends who are not contributing positively to my life. I have only one friend for now and i think is okay for me. I have improved both mentally and physically. Thank Providence for giving me the courage to reject those scoundrels.
That's right. You need to cut people off your life if you want to grow. That's the right thing to do.

I should say I don't regret staying alone in life now. At least I have peace.
Most peoples choose peace over drama, some peoples fear being single and they make their lofe a living hell.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member