Sometimes unexpected spending are at times difficult to manage.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
This month I had to make some unexpected expenditures. I had to change 4 leaking taps, then my pet dog Kittu tore the velvet of my sofa and I had to purchase another one and now my vaccum cleaner has given up. I have to spend again.

I also experienced it sudden expenditure when our big TV set in the living room went off and can't be repaired said the technician. I saw my sister feeling so lonely, so I bought her a brand new TV worth $ 600. It hurts me seeing my elder sister sad and lonely. She's super happy now.

This is also the same thing I go through majority of the times. Having unexpected expenses to sort out is also the reason as to why I am not able to save sometimes.

This is also the same thing I go through majority of the times. Having unexpected expenses to sort out is also the reason as to why I am not able to save sometimes.
I can relate your situation because there were also times that I failed to save because of the sudden expenditures.

I also experienced it sudden expenditure when our big TV set in the living room went off and can't be repaired said the technician. I saw my sister feeling so lonely, so I bought her a brand new TV worth $ 600. It hurts me seeing my elder sister sad and lonely. She's super happy now.
These situation sometimes make leaves me rubbing my hands.

These situation sometimes make leaves me rubbing my hands.
We can't avoid it. Sometimes doing it relieves us from mental and emotional stresses. Let's just limit our expenditures.

We can't avoid it. Sometimes doing it relieves us from mental and emotional stresses. Let's just limit our expenditures.
Limiting expenditures doesn't always work.

Yes, unexpected expenses are difficult to manage, especially when we are on a limited budget. It happened to me a few months ago, when my dog became sick. I spent $400 on everything. I had no choice but to pay for it, even though I currently have unreliable online job.

Yes, unexpected expenses are difficult to manage, especially when we are on a limited budget. It happened to me a few months ago, when my dog became sick. I spent $400 on everything. I had no choice but to pay for it, even though I currently have unreliable online job.
I therefore try to save something for emergencies like this and with God's grace my elder son helps me financially.

I have had moments when I needed to spend unexpected funds as well, but I never bought immediately if it was not a very important thing. For example, if it happened to me like you, then I would first wait until the moment when I receive a salary and then gradually buy things one by one

My TV is having similar problem now, but i don't have time to repair it. I think the television should wait for now until am able to make some financial investment am planning.

Unexpected spending is something we cannot avoid, but there is also unexpected spending that we can postpone for the following month, if we only focus on urgent unexpected spending that must be done or completed immediately.
Problems related to electricity and water supply have to be attended to immediately.

Problems related to electricity and water supply have to be attended to immediately.
Electricity and water supply are basic needs, so if there is damage or disruption, it must be repaired immediately, but we can postpone the television repair until next month so that it does not disrupt the routine budget.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member