Sometimes, you win. Sometimes, you learn.

Every experience, whether a victory or a setback, offers an opportunity for growth and learning. We should program ourselves to accept dome things so we can learn.
Exactly, we shouldn't expect the best always, life is full of new things and challenges, if we expect only good then we will end up getting hurt.

In life, there are times when we get happy and get everything we want, but that is not a lifelong thing; there are times when we lose things and learn from them.
Nothing is permanent, neither happiness nor sorrow. Because there is sorrow there's happiness.

In the last 14 years I have been subjected to the most horrific human rights abuses without a legally valid reason, which has shocked people worldwide. I have learned not to trust people easily.

Last edited:
Nothing is permanent, neither happiness nor sorrow. Because there is sorrow there's happiness.
Sure, that's why the only constant thing I. nature is change. No season or time is constant in life they always change

True, life is process, everything comes and goes, nothing is permanent. we need to accept that.

This is what we need to know about life. Nothing is static you just have to be flexible to align with life principles. We win and lose some better still learn from our mistakes
True, nothing is permanent, everything comes and goes, so we need to be ready and we need to be strong.

Duet often happens when I lose something so I need to learn a lesson, but next time in the same situation I will still lose only because of my bad luck. I've just come to terms with the fact that I lose more often than I win
Personally, I don't believe in bad luck; I believe that if something is right for me, I will work for it, and God will give it to me no matter what. And yeah, even if I lose, I know that the time will come.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member