Sometimes your conscience can be in conflict with the voice of your heart

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Are you head over heels? There are people like this forgetting that our head is placed above our body and below the heart to process what the mind decides, but sometimes the heart outsmarts the head. What do you think are the causes of this? This usually occurs when your parents dislike your bf or gf because of reasons they want you to assess but you feel your love is deeper than any ocean so you ignore the advice of your parents and continue your journey with your option and then one day, you wake up like a fool for your love of life cheated you with your neighbor. Conclusion: Dont let your heart overrules your head. Correct me if I am wrong.

That is because love is beautiful and no one can feel the same way you do, so by all means you have to make things happen by hook or by crook . There are people like that head over heels making the mind disable to function acordingly to evade a future heartache.

There are times, when our heart overrules our head and it weakens us and the brain becomes disabled for the emotion prevails rather than the conviction. It is a difficult moment to decide.

Are you head over heels? There are people like this forgetting that our head is placed above our body and below the heart to process what the mind decides, but sometimes the heart outsmarts the head. What do you think are the causes of this? This usually occurs when your parents dislike your bf or gf because of reasons they want you to assess but you feel your love is deeper than any ocean so you ignore the advice of your parents and continue your journey with your option and then one day, you wake up like a fool for your love of life cheated you with your neighbor. Conclusion: Dont let your heart overrules your head. Correct me if I am wrong.
Most of us have made this mistake. We listened to our hearts and chose the wrong person. In my case I was lucky enough that the boy stopped contact all of a sudden and I did feel depressed but got over it very soon.

Most of us have made this mistake. We listened to our hearts and chose the wrong person. In my case I was lucky enough that the boy stopped contact all of a sudden and I did feel depressed but got over it very soon.
We are only humans and prone to commit mistakes and wrong decisions. We avoid listening to the dictations of our minds but the decisions of our hearts which lead to a wrong end.

We are only humans and prone to commit mistakes and wrong decisions. We avoid listening to the dictations of our minds but the decisions of our hearts which lead to a wrong end.
The heart sometimes does take the right decision too. Where our dear ones are concerned we have to listen to our hearts.

The heart sometimes does take the right decision too. Where our dear ones are concerned we have to listen to our hearts.
You're also right but let's also rationalize if what we feel matches with the feeling of the person. There are many fraudsters this time, but if the feeling is developed, love becomes so beautiful. We deserved to be happy.

You're also right but let's also rationalize if what we feel matches with the feeling of the person. There are many fraudsters this time, but if the feeling is developed, love becomes so beautiful. We deserved to be happy.
All of us deserve to be happy and therefore should move away from false love.

All of us deserve to be happy and therefore should move away from false love.
You are so right, and we can also detect false love, so we better stay away from that kind of love. It destroys our emotions. It kills our dream to have a happy life.

You are so right, and we can also detect false love, so we better stay away from that kind of love. It destroys our emotions. It kills our dream to have a happy life.
It's those who fake love that destroy our lives, even in a family.

It's those who fake love that destroy our lives, even in a family.
That's true and they are skilled in convincing people around them feeling he's not faking anyone especially the ones he trapped with lies.

That's true and they are the most dangerous.
That's right. They're more than deadly. I think they were trained on how to handle people without traces of suspicions because their minds are on conflict with their feelings. They feel proud and persuasive.

That's right. They're more than deadly. I think they were trained on how to handle people without traces of suspicions because their minds are on conflict with their feelings. They feel proud and persuasive.
All their pride is gone once they fall headlong because of their crooked ways and there's no one to save them.

13,068Threads
98,310Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member