South Africa Now Faces a Pivotal Election

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
The ruling African National Congress (ANC) elite has plundered state resources and lost public support. An era of coalition politics at the national level beckons even as Russia and China seek to interfere in the May election to prop up their ANC ally.

The speaker of the South African parliament, Nosiviwe Mapisa-Nqakula, appeared in court in the past week, pleading not to be sent to prison for 12 counts of corruption. She resigned from her post because of the charges of corruption. She appealed because of the prison's overcrowded and how could she be able to manage it. She sought permission to apply for bail.

There is no info if her request for bail will be granted by the court,

There are corrupt politicians who are under their wings but still living in freedom. They have powerful backers.
This happens almost everywhere in the world. They are always very corrupt politicians. They make the laws and break it too

This happens almost everywhere in the world. They are always very corrupt politicians. They make the laws and break it too
They are also killing each other politicians versus politicians and it's happening this time in my country. His rival governor was killed just to obtain a position but he was captured by the INTERPOL in Tremor.

They are also killing each other politicians versus politicians and it's happening this time in my country. His rival governor was killed just to obtain a position but he was captured by the INTERPOL in Tremor.
I sometimes wonder I would even go into politics. It is just a dangerous game that your opponent can eliminate you fast.

I sometimes wonder I would even go into politics. It is just a dangerous game that your opponent can eliminate you fast.
The picture of the politics is getting uglier this time. That simply answers us that in politics there's people's money to corrupt.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member