South African woman murdered by her boyfriend

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
It is a sad one as a 31-year-old woman, Phume Nhlangulela, was murdered by her boyfriend. This happened in Inanda Township, KwaZulu-Natal, South Afri

The deceased went missing and her family started looking for her, they later discovered her half-naked and decomposing body inside a room that was rented for her by her boyfriend at Amatikwe in Inanda on 5 June 2024.

She lying on the floor, with hands above her head, covered with a blanket. Phume had a visible head injury, and it is also believed that she was strangled. The boyfriend fled the scene and is on the run. he is yet to be arrested.

They might have a lovers quarrel that ends in a heated argument. It is not good for a female lover or live-in partner to talk when the partner is in rage of something. I pray for the eternal repose of her soul.

They might have a lovers quarrel that ends in a heated argument. It is not good for a female lover or live-in partner to talk when the partner is in rage of something. I pray for the eternal repose of her soul.
You are right , sometimes it is good to walk away when temper Is high. You might just be saving your life or that of the other person

You are right , sometimes it is good to walk away when temper Is high. You might just be saving your life or that of the other person
The wife was also at the height of anger that boiled the blood of her boyfriend. That's so sad fate of love and relationship.

The wife was also at the height of anger that boiled the blood of her boyfriend. That's so sad fate of love and relationship.
Yes it seems they were both angry . That's why I run away when one is angry. Staying around can be harmful to you

Yes it seems they were both angry . That's why I run away when one is angry. Staying around can be harmful to you
Better run,lol and go to the house of the parents to coll off and to decide on the best solutions to stop the agony to leave the man or not.

Though there are obvious signs the boyfriend is the culprit, but how are they truly sure he is the one?
He was caught in the act and he is at large. The results of the autopsy showed the hands of the culprit in the finger printing.

Though there are obvious signs the boyfriend is the culprit, but how are they truly sure he is the one?
Well, investigation is still ongoing. But you know the suspect first is always the person that is closed to the deceased.

Well, investigation is still ongoing. But you know the suspect first is always the person that is closed to the deceased.
Yes that's true, and everything here points to him as the main culprit.

Yes that's true, and everything here points to him as the main culprit.
Definitely, it is what it looks like. We just have to always start from the closest persons with investigation

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member