Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
If you have a passion for food, you can open your own specialty store. This type of business has the potential to grow as more and more consumers are ready to pay for high-quality or unique food. Furthermore, you will be able to boost your creativity while also developing positive relationships with your local community. Your store can specialize in selling cheese, deli meat, or other food items

Yes, it id happening in my region here already. Just sell foods that are hardly sold by others you would make money
Correct. It is not common here in the province but it is in the city where I grew up. There are many specialty stores selling different kinds of cheese, deli meat, and so on.
Post automatically merged:

Any business that has to do with food or what people can eat, has potential to grow from the way I see it.
Yes, it has the potential to become successful, especially if you offer good food at an affordable price.

It's better to sell different menus not only specialty because people's taste vary. Well, you can do the experiment and as soon as get the findings as negative sales better adjust it or shift to the normal cooking of different menus.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member