• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Spending money on status symbol goods

I am not affluent, thus this is a waste of money for me. LOL. I'd rather invest my money or establish a small business to earn additional money.
That's right I don't think those that are not wealthy should do this because it might just be a waste of money.

It is never a waste of money because sometimes you just need to balance your social life

I don't really think it's a waste of money, if it's your taste and you can afford it then simply go ahead. In a situation where you do not like these things buy you go for them simply because of peer pressure and the likes then it can be considered as a waste.

That is correct. It is better to save money on more important things, such as food.
That's it. The rich have spare money to throw away but this can't be said of the poor. So we need to be guided.

That's it. The rich have spare money to throw away but this can't be said of the poor. So we need to be guided.

Some people who have significant wealth and have the freedom to spend it lavishly. However, it is equally important to acknowledge that not everyone is fortunate enough to have this luxury. Those who are not as financially privileged must learn to live within their means and make do with what they have.

In some countries, government agencies ensure that those who purchase status symbols become richer, get more orders, while those who lead a simple life are falsely labelled a security threat without any proof.

Anyone that is living an average life and his focus is on feeling good as things stand in the economy now would surely need a brain check. But I would love to have a trophy wife though.....lol.... Nicki Minaj type.

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member