• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Spending money to get it right Vs Saving money for makeshift.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.561705
Referral Credit
When it comes to spending money, most of us are always very reluctant to do it. We do all mental calculations and convince ourselves not to bring out that money. That's how people would go for makeshift solutions.

And there is always two options to some major financial decisions. To spend money, do the best there is, or settle for the second best or inferior and save money.

Which do you think is a better financial decision. Spending money to get it right at once or doing makeshifts to save costs?

In my class, we kept on repairing the public address system everyday when it was crystal clear that it's lifespan has finished. We went for the cheaper option of always repairing it and it kept developing issues till we got angry and bought a new one and we had peace and no more expenses on repairs.

When it comes to spending money, most of us are always very reluctant to do it. We do all mental calculations and convince ourselves not to bring out that money. That's how people would go for makeshift solutions.

And there is always two options to some major financial decisions. To spend money, do the best there is, or settle for the second best or inferior and save money.

Which do you think is a better financial decision. Spending money to get it right at once or doing makeshifts to save costs?
It all depends on the situation and circumstances at the moment. There are things i must go for top quality without minding the cost. For instance, whatever is pertaining to health and food, i can go for quality without looking back.

Spending money to get it right is the way to go cause this way you can be very sure that what you are getting into. You spend your money on the right things.

I could not agree more. Investing in high-quality items that are durable and built to last is undoubtedly a great decision. Such items prevent the need for frequent replacements, thereby saving time, money, and effort in the long run.

I bought a TV almost the same time my neighbour bought his own TV. Mine was LG and was twice as expensive as my number's own. But my own is two years old and my neighbour's own had packed up in two months.

12,065Threads
93,016Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member