Sport will be removed from 2028 Olympics with replacement already named

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
Boxing was mentioned by the LA Olympics committee to be removed in the 2028 LA Olympics but boxing for both men and women is retained. What is not retained is the breakdancing sport, The groups who were participating in the Paris 2024 Olympics may compete in the 2032 Olympics. It was not disclosed by the LA Olympics committee the exact reason for the breakdancing disapproval to participate.

Los Angeles will host the 34th Olympiad, 44 years after the Californian city hosted the 1984 Games. All the 'traditional' Olympic events have been included in the schedule, including gymnastics, swimming, and track and field events. However, there will be one sport that won't feature in L.A. despite only making its Olympic debut in Paris this summer and that is breakdancing.

I heard that cricket is included in next Olympics. Is it truth?
Yes, Cricket is included in the 2028 LA Olympics. Boxing was first sighted to be removed but the Olympics committee were questioned, thus boxing is retained.

Yes, Cricket is included in the 2028 LA Olympics. Boxing was first sighted to be removed but the Olympics committee were questioned, thus boxing is retained.

I also think boxing should be eliminated because it's a very violent game. It doesn't look like a game.

I also think boxing should be eliminated because it's a very violent game. It doesn't look like a game.
Boxing is not a game. It is a long-time sport and cannot be removed. The other sport that is removed is skating. China will not be happy about this for it is their country that always wins.

What is the reason for removing skating from the games?
I think they ran out of space. Skating needs a wider space as we saw there during the Tokyo Olympics. I didn't watch the skateboarding in Paris Olympics, there's none from the Philippines.

India was also not in this sport. I don't see our players come up in swimming, diving, gymnastics and many other sports.
Why is it that you lack athletes when your country is big? I read the Google news about what India is facing with athletes. What happens to the Olympic committee?

13,254Threads
99,267Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member