Spreading fake mental health rumors to cheat, exploit, rob people

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.362313
Referral Credit
In some countries, top government officials and companies in the tech and internet sector are spreading fake rumors about the mental health of online workers, investors, so that they can cheat, exploit, rob them for the rest of their lives. Then the relatives and friends of the government employees are falsely claiming to own the domains, online, bank account of the online worker, investor, to get no work, no investment government jobs . Is spreading fake mental health rumors about online workers, investors widespread in your country?

In some countries, top government officials and companies in the tech and internet sector are spreading fake rumors about the mental health of online workers, investors, so that they can cheat, exploit, rob them for the rest of their lives. Then the relatives and friends of the government employees are falsely claiming to own the domains, online, bank account of the online worker, investor, to get no work, no investment government jobs . Is spreading fake mental health rumors about online workers, investors widespread in your country?
It's very common nowadays to criticize a person as being a mental patient just to take hold of her/his finances and property. I have faced the same situation after my husband died.

It's very common nowadays to criticize a person as being a mental patient just to take hold of her/his finances and property. I have faced the same situation after my husband died.
Yes, spreading fake mental health rumors has become a major problem in India especially for older single women with some assets. There is no one to help the woman and the mainstream media also refuses to cover the racket. Hence older single women are forced to do low end work like forum posting, so that they have at least some income .

Yes, spreading fake mental health rumors has become a major problem in India especially for older single women with some assets. There is no one to help the woman and the mainstream media also refuses to cover the racket. Hence older single women are forced to do low end work like forum posting, so that they have at least some income .
I too don't have any income except this online posting and my family pension. I am lucky that my elder son is helping me financially.

I had never heard of these events, but it is a very sad thing that they take advantage of mental health problems to make an economic profit, there are amoral people all over the planet, it is something very sad.

I had never heard of these events, but it is a very sad thing that they take advantage of mental health problems to make an economic profit, there are amoral people all over the planet, it is something very sad.
Actually the older single woman does not have any mental health problem, she is perfectly normal, only greedy cunning cheaters are spreading fake rumors so that they can cheat, exploit and rob the single woman for personal gain.
In one case, the single woman was spending her time doing computer work including forum posting, yet dishonest young lazy liars, cheater housewives, other frauds their relatives, friends, spread fake rumors about her mental health, so that they could falsely take credit for the work which she did and get great powers, monthly government salary at her expense .

Actually the older single woman does not have any mental health problem, she is perfectly normal, only greedy cunning cheaters are spreading fake rumors so that they can cheat, exploit and rob the single woman for personal gain.
In one case, the single woman was spending her time doing computer work including forum posting, yet dishonest young lazy liars, cheater housewives, other frauds their relatives, friends, spread fake rumors about her mental health, so that they could falsely take credit for the work which she did and get great powers, monthly government salary at her expense .
That's the reason I don't connect much with people around me. I don't let them know what I am doing.

That's the reason I don't connect much with people around me. I don't let them know what I am doing.
Powerful people and companies are hacking the computers, the internet connection is monitored, so that the friends and relatives of officials can make fake claims that they are doing the computer work, when they do not spend time.

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member