Stake FUNToken (FUN) APY 25%

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.093875
Referral Credit
FUNToken (FUN) is an ERC-20 token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. FUNToken was created as a utility for online gaming and online gambling. FUNToken is available on various well-known crypto exchanges such as Binance, Gate.io, MEXC, Latoken etc.
On March 31, 2024 the price of FUNToken was $0.00681. and now it is $0.00724, even Coinmarketcap predicts that the price of FUNToken will be above $030 in 2025.

Each crypto exchange offers different returns for staking FUNToken. So apart from various well-known crypto exchanges, we can also stake FUNToken at Freebitco.in with a rate of 25% APY.

At Freebitco.in users can also deposit BTC to buy FUNToken or use rewards from claiming BTC every 60 minutes to buy FUNToken.

Minimum for stake is 500 FUN tokens which is equivalent to 5500 BTC satoshi so it is not small amout for start. There are some lower interest APY but with lower amount for start.

Minimum for stake is 500 FUN tokens which is equivalent to 5500 BTC satoshi so it is not small amout for start. There are some lower interest APY but with lower amount for start.
This requires patience, we can also activate the FUNToken bonus so that every claim will get 5 FUN. and until now I have 8500 FUNToken. You are right at Binance we only need a min of 0.0001 ETH to become an Ether validator. whereas on Coinbase the min is only $1.

That's very much interestingly about the fun tokens. l would however go to the freebitco.in for starting investing in the fun tokens as well.

I have a lot of FUN staked on freebitcoin, mainly to earn the benefits of being a premium member on Freebitcoin, as far as profit on FUN is concerned I have lost money since the token has gone down quite a bit, but thanks to the premium features of Freebitcoin I have earned quite a bit Bitcoin, so I think I'm on draw even.

Apart from Staking FUNToken as passive income, as premium members we can also use the reward points we have to get 5 free Funtoken every 60 minutes we claim free Bitcoin

I bought some FUN tokens (exchange BTC for it) but I don't see anywhere how much I have it. Where can I see number on page?

In the top right corner it says More and click premium, and you will get information about FunToken whether you want to stake, buy or sell.