• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Starting a business without money

If you are talking about working online, like starting an online gig in freelancing platforms and the likes, or with your social media, then you might not need capital.

If you are talking about working online, like starting an online gig in freelancing platforms and the likes, or with your social media, then you might not need capital.
I was talking about starting offline business with no cash though you have the business idea

Offline jobs you can start with little or no capital can be determined with the environment or present situation of the individual, when I was a student I helped my lecturers with their study notes that is typing, photocopying and I got paid, as student then we organized a learning after school sessions that was also lucrative.

Offline jobs you can start with little or no capital can be determined with the environment or present situation of the individual, when I was a student I helped my lecturers with their study notes that is typing, photocopying and I got paid, as student then we organized a learning after school sessions that was also lucrative.
I think starting a service business is very easy without money than with products business

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member