Starting a family immediately after marriage or wait a while?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
Which works better for the newly wed? I think I will go with waiting awhile. The newly wed will fare better if they decide to wait a bit to that the csn adjust better into their new lives before bringing another human being in. What do you think?

I have seen many peoples having a kid after they get married, but it depends on the economical status of the partners, if they have good income source and economical status having kids is not a problem.
Definitely, that's how it should be. We just have to weigh our financial status and be sure that you can be able to carry our financial cross before starting out.

Which works better for the newly wed? I think I will go with waiting awhile. The newly wed will fare better if they decide to wait a bit to that the csn adjust better into their new lives before bringing another human being in. What do you think?
It depends on the couple's equation. If the couple wants to start a family early they can. Some want to wait and earn and then extend their family.

It depends on the couple's equation. If the couple wants to start a family early they can. Some want to wait and earn and then extend their family.
Yeah it always depend on the family. I like a family that consider their income though before taking the plunge though.

Yeah it always depend on the family. I like a family that consider their income though before taking the plunge though.
You are right there. A couple should reach that level of income when they can bear the cost of another member in the family, a baby.

Many newlywed couples can afford to have a child immediately, while others cannot. As a result, it is dependent on their financial situation. They must, however, be prepared in other areas as well. It is not only about the money.

Many newlywed couples can afford to have a child immediately, while others cannot. As a result, it is dependent on their financial situation. They must, however, be prepared in other areas as well. It is not only about the money.
I know that like I had to leave a well paid government job as there was no one to help me care my for my kids when I am away at work. This is another reason for not having children when both partners are working.

It all depends on a situation because there are lovers getting married because the girl is pregnant. It's the scenario we always observed a man is forced to marry the woman because of pregnancy so after marriage, no more thrill but waiting for the baby to come out.

It all depends on a situation because there are lovers getting married because the girl is pregnant. It's the scenario we always observed a man is forced to marry the woman because of pregnancy so after marriage, no more thrill but waiting for the baby to come out.
In that case both the man and the woman are responsible for the situation.

Definitely, that's how it should be. We just have to weigh our financial status and be sure that you can be able to carry our financial cross before starting out.
True, we need to have some plan and we need to see how things are going before considering having a baby, and the most important thing is having open conversation with our partners so that we can help each other and plan for the future, after working and saving some money then considering having a baby is the most smartest thing.

True, we need to have some plan and we need to see how things are going before considering having a baby, and the most important thing is having open conversation with our partners so that we can help each other and plan for the future, after working and saving some money then considering having a baby is the most smartest thing.
Having a baby now is no jokes. We just have to weigh all options and be sure it is what we can confortably have

Having a baby now is no jokes. We just have to weigh all options and be sure it is what we can confortably have
True, raising a baby needs some thinking and some readiness, we have to give a special attention to them so we need to have some time and money for that, and after they grow the school payment and collage payments are also needs to be considered now.

I think it would be better to wait a bit and get married first, since if you get married, it is because you already have some stability both in the couple and economically, so once married, it is good to start thinking about a family.

True, raising a baby needs some thinking and some readiness, we have to give a special attention to them so we need to have some time and money for that, and after they grow the school payment and collage payments are also needs to be considered now.
You are right, it is good to raise a family with sense. The financial aspect is always killing as such they should be a high plan for it.

You are right, it is good to raise a family with sense. The financial aspect is always killing as such they should be a high plan for it.
True, but in my country the society the family of both partners force the newly married to have a baby right after they get married, and if they don't have a baby one year after they get married then they start a bad rumor about them.

13,134Threads
98,673Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member