• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Starting business with loan.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
What do you think about starting a business with loan? In my area many reach investors develop big business companies only with loan, and they pay the loan with the profit they get from the business.
Have you ever considered starting business with loan?

If you are a business expert and experienced, there is no problem if you build a business with loan capital, but if you are a beginner, you should abandon your intention to build your business with loan capital.
Good suggestions, yeah for beginners and for those who are new to business world its hard for them to start business with loan, but like i said in my country the government gives loan for freshly graduates in order to start business.

Good suggestions, yeah for beginners and for those who are new to business world its hard for them to start business with loan, but like i said in my country the government gives loan for freshly graduates in order to start business.
In general, the credit provided by the government without collateral to new graduates or small entrepreneurs is soft credit, with limited or relatively small loan amounts, with low interest rates. If you already have a promising business idea, you can take a soft loan from the government to run your business.

I would not really advice anyone to start any business with loan though. Cause the truth of the matter is that anything could go wrong. Then again the business might not start generating profits immediately. In a situation like this, how do you pay back the loan?

In general, the loans provided by the government are soft loans, not large, with very small interest, long and easy installments. The first loan is no more than $300. and then the loan can increase if the installments run smoothly and the business grows. So there's nothing wrong if you have a potential and promising business idea to take a soft loan from the government to run a business with small capital and little risk.

In my humble opinion, it is not a good idea to start a business by taking out a loan, especially if you are new to the business world. If your business fails and you have started it with a loan, it will be tough to pay back the money you borrowed, and you might have to take out another loan to pay off the first one. That can be a huge problem.

12,060Threads
92,991Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member