Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
Some liar state governments are openly targeting online workers, investors for financial fraud, slavery, falsely labelling them a security threat without any proof, to rob all their data and make fake claims about lazy greedy high status well connected frauds from the state, who then no work, no investment government jobs in the internet sector. Are harmless online workers, investors falsely labelled a security threat without any legally valid proof in your country?

Some liar state governments are openly targeting online workers, investors for financial fraud, slavery, falsely labelling them a security threat without any proof, to rob all their data and make fake claims about lazy greedy high status well connected frauds from the state, who then no work, no investment government jobs in the internet sector. Are harmless online workers, investors falsely labelled a security threat without any legally valid proof in your country?

I think the government does this as a way of making money. If you think about it, most online jobs are not taxed. So the government is trying to find a way to tax online workers but can't.

So the government tries to do away with them completely. I hope this doesn't happen in my country.

Online workers are paying taxes especially if they have income from other sources . The government are aware that the online workers can be easily isolated since they are mainly at home, so they cannot unitedly fight against the exploitation.

The state governments or politicians are criminally defaming the real online workers to ruin their reputation, robbing their data and making fake claims about housewives and other frauds, to get them government jobs in the internet sector at the expense of the online worker.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member