Stay good at heart to look beautiful lifelong

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
People do a lot of things to look beautiful. Many do a lot of artificial things like face lifting, cosmetic surgery etc to look beautiful. However eating healthy, proper exercise, sound sleep and the most important is keep a good heart to look beautiful. Good thoughts reflect on your face and it glows forever.

One of the most cheapest way to look beautiful is staying true to yourself. Many people today have changed how they look, how they act and so much more just because they are after beauty. Stay true to yourself, constantly take care of yourself and you will see your true beauty shine.

I find that honest and kind people are more likely to be cheated, exploited , subjected to government atrocities, human rights abuses in India, due to which they are aging faster, and are looking ugly.

I find that honest and kind people are more likely to be cheated, exploited , subjected to government atrocities, human rights abuses in India, due to which they are aging faster, and are looking ugly.
You have to be clever in addition to being honest or else you get exploited. Don't allow gloom and sorrow rule over you.
Post automatically merged:

You are very right my friend. The heart of the human being is everything for the life of person. Therefore the smiling heart makes life longer
A smiling and a honest heart will surely keep you beautiful.

I radiant from the inside when j am happy. So I always try to keep myself happy at all times
You cannot always be happy but we have to try and think positive for a happy and radiant look.

One of the most cheapest way to look beautiful is staying true to yourself. Many people today have changed how they look, how they act and so much more just because they are after beauty. Stay true to yourself, constantly take care of yourself and you will see your true beauty shine.
Being true to yourself is essential for a good and honest heart.

Some factors which determine beauty like facial features, complexion depend on hereditary factors, it is not linked to being good at heart. Some of the most dishonest greedy cheaters I know are good looking, because they are very ruthless.

Some factors which determine beauty like facial features, complexion depend on hereditary factors, it is not linked to being good at heart. Some of the most dishonest greedy cheaters I know are good looking, because they are very ruthless.
Feature are a essential part of beauty but when your thoughts are good you automatically look beautiful.

That's a secret how to look young and beautiful through the kindness of our hearts. If the heart is happy, the aura of our face follows through a radiant glow of our eyes and face.
That's true. We should never wish ill of others and try to harm others purposefully.

That's true. We should never wish ill of others and try to harm others purposefully.
Yes, that's right, let's respect each other's feelings. We're all humans. Let's follow only what our heart likes. If it likes to frown but the best is to let heart always feel happy.

Yes, that's right, let's respect each other's feelings. We're all humans. Let's follow only what our heart likes. If it likes to frown but the best is to let heart always feel happy.
We do have to give importance to our feelings and so our hearts too. After all we are human beings.

That' statement brings about contentment. That virtue is among the best phrases people ever make. When we try to keep our hearts very happy, we are keeping smile on the faces and live longer on the process.
We live long and beautifully and a peaceful life.

The process is natural for us to mature as a person, when we go through difficulties we try to try harder to achieve a goal and consequently we become stronger over the years.
That's true. We have to go through difficulties to become mature and stronger.

Last edited:
That's one way to live to long to feel good and heart follows. That's the beauty of the beauty of the soul penetrated to our aura.
A person with a pure soul always looks beautiful.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member