• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Stay motivated and focus in your business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
Stay motivated in your business and how are you going to make it happen. What is that something that motivated you? I have a business and what motivated me is my profit and friendship of the customers. We also need focus in our business. What must we focus about? Well, focus on your goals. Check whether you gradually achieved them. They serve as inspiration that gives you motivation to go on and tackle risks.

When we think about becoming rich and wealthy we need to work harder and we need to start from a small business and when we work on a small business our goal is to get on that point we dreamed of, the point we get rich and wealthy, that is the best motivation for us.

When we think about becoming rich and wealthy we need to work harder and we need to start from a small business and when we work on a small business our goal is to get on that point we dreamed of, the point we get rich and wealthy, that is the best motivation for us.
Let's stay motivated and have focus in our business even personal business needs it. We'll never go wrong if having focus on everything we do especially business.

The motivating factor for your business really should be painful enough, or important enough that you can't ignore it no matter how tired you are.

It can also help to get someone to remind you of your goals and ambitions from time to time.

Let's stay motivated and have focus in our business even personal business needs it. We'll never go wrong if having focus on everything we do especially business.
True, business needs a lots of motivation some times it needs better motivations than other jobs, when we start a business it is hard to see the profits for some months so staying motivated will lead us through those challenges.

True, business needs a lots of motivation some times it needs better motivations than other jobs, when we start a business it is hard to see the profits for some months so staying motivated will lead us through those challenges.
That's true, there's no profit to show for the first two months only in the succeeding months. That's because of our capital that must be checked if reached the break even or partial gain.

That's true, there's no profit to show for the first two months only in the succeeding months. That's because of our capital that must be checked if reached the break even or partial gain.
Yes, and since we don't have that much customers, and our products are not well known there will be some hard works we need to do, and motivation is the one thing we need to stay on the business.

Yes, and since we don't have that much customers, and our products are not well known there will be some hard works we need to do, and motivation is the one thing we need to stay on the business.
It's like in my milk tea business. I seldom have buyers during the first add second week, but after one month, people fall on line.

It's like in my milk tea business. I seldom have buyers during the first add second week, but after one month, people fall on line.
And i am sure seeing that many people after few weeks of opening you business will be so amazing, the feeling is the best and it gives good motivations.

And i am sure seeing that many people after few weeks of opening you business will be so amazing, the feeling is the best and it gives good motivations.
That was my first feeling when is started my milk tea business. I also kept on praying. It is not easy. I felt afraid and after a month I was able to control my emotions.

That was my first feeling when is started my milk tea business. I also kept on praying. It is not easy. I felt afraid and after a month I was able to control my emotions.
True, praying helps us in many ways, it give us faith and strangest that we need, i think all new business owners have similar fear when they start a new business.

True, praying helps us in many ways, it give us faith and strangest that we need, i think all new business owners have similar fear when they start a new business.
That's normal to feel afraid if new to business. It needs lots of adjustments and constant planning to be able to sustain.

That's normal to feel afraid if new to business. It needs lots of adjustments and constant planning to be able to sustain.
I really want to have something i trust by my side when i start a new business so that they can help me, guide me through things i don't know.

We need to always be able to maintain business motivation so that it doesn't fade, especially we have to have targets and goals, don't delay work in business, which can lead to laziness, we also need to remain disciplined, maybe we also need motivators from other people such as girlfriends, parents etc. .

I really want to have something i trust by my side when i start a new business so that they can help me, guide me through things i don't know.
What business do you have this time? if you already started, take it easy, do the right planning and never be in haste. You need to assess your plans for god or not.
Post automatically merged:

You may invite your family members to assist you in your business. If you are still planning, you may gather your family members and ask them about the good business to start. Our family is the best motivator.

Last edited:
What business do you have this time? if you already started, take it easy, do the right planning and never be in haste. You need to assess your plans for god or not.
Post automatically merged:

You may invite your family members to assist you in your business. If you are still planning, you may gather your family members and ask them about the good business to start. Our family is the best motivator.
My uncle is a good business men and he know lots of things, he work on stoke market and also on transportations, he also worked poultry farm, i he is the one who teach me a lots of things. still i didn't start any business but i want to start a poultry business it is very profitable in here.

My uncle is a good business men and he know lots of things, he work on stoke market and also on transportations, he also worked poultry farm, i he is the one who teach me a lots of things. still i didn't start any business but i want to start a poultry business it is very profitable in here.
It is also profitable here. My cousin apart from being a Veteranry doctor, she also has a poultry farm of 10 hectares. It made her wealthy. She always sends us home 3 tray eggs monthly which we cannot consume all. We give some eggs to our neighbors.

In order to become successful in your business endeavor, you need to develop a positive mindset. When you are positive, you will be more creative and more productive. Creativity and productivity are necessary to become successful.

It is also profitable here. My cousin apart from being a Veteranry doctor, she also has a poultry farm of 10 hectares. It made her wealthy. She always sends us home 3 tray eggs monthly which we cannot consume all. We give some eggs to our neighbors.
10 Hectares of poultry farm is huge, she must me wealthy because imagine how many chickens 10 Hectare hold and how many eggs she will get per day, oh men that is so amazing. she is so lucky.

10 Hectares of poultry farm is huge, she must me wealthy because imagine how many chickens 10 Hectare hold and how many eggs she will get per day, oh men that is so amazing. she is so lucky.
Yes, she has her own clinic as a veterinarian. She earns huge from her clinic and the more on her poultry farm. She has many direct buyer customers who buy eggs in bulk every morning. It's indeed a lucrative business.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member