• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Stick to long-term goals

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
It's essential to remember that short-term market changes can affect our long-term financial goals in an adverse way. That's why it's necessary to adopt a generational wealth mindset that allows you to save and invest not only for yourself but also for your children and grandchildren. This is a long-term goal that you should remain focused on to secure a financially stable future for generations to come.

We invest long term, especially for the purpose of old age where our energy is decreasing and in my opinion saving or diverting large amounts of money in the bank will be a loss because the small rate of return is also eroded by inflation every year. We cannot use all investment instruments as long-term goals. We must choose investment instruments that have a hedging element.

Well said, having a long term go is extremely important, especially when we are planning for our future and our families and loved ones.

Yes, have a generational mindset that can help motivate you to work harder and achieve your business goals. :)
Post automatically merged:

Long term goal needs proper actions and steady follow up to avoid missing important goal. It must be a goal huge interest to see during old age.
Yes, it requires careful planning and action to reach your business goals in no time.

Yes, have a generational mindset that can help motivate you to work harder and achieve your business goals. :)
Post automatically merged:

Yes, it requires careful planning and action to reach your business goals in no time.
That's good, it's also our obligation to do it to meet the goal you've set. There's nothing impossible under the heat of the sun. Let's continue hoping and never surrender.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member