• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Stop duplicating your goods

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
Resist or insist but the best one is resist duplicating your goods with the same quantity. The serious answer for that is wastage. The clarification of duplicating goods means you already bought the item but you don't believe in the effect or power of listing, so that's it you buy again. If it happens to you, then stop it to save.

I don't seem to understand this. Are you implying that we produce different products every time?
That's the problem most busines owners faced this time due to inflation. In my place alone, I was told by my business that they bought duplicated goods from their product providers.

Mate, are you talking about having fake products or producing large quantities of products I didn't get that
The goods the business operator ordered arrived the same during the first and second order. It could be the fault of both from them the goods provider and the business owner requesting the goods.The second order was returned and was replaced by the correct one.

If the product is repairable, there is no need to buy a new one. You will have duplicated products the old and the new.
I understand now that would be a waste of funds if you can still make use of product A. No need going for Product B

I understand now that would be a waste of funds if you can still make use of product A. No need going for Product B
That's right mate, I also experienced recently in my online business. The buyer didn't clarify the t-shirts. She said she will order 4 of the same printing, size, and color but when it's delivered she made a blah blah blah because she's mad as to why they are the same. I told her it was her order. She said she'll get back the money but I said return all the tshirts before the refund. Someone told me that the tshirts were distributed to her siblings. I was so thankful of her relative for telling me or else I will be scammed with that bad customer. She didn't reply me when I instructed to return.

That's right mate, I also experienced recently in my online business. The buyer didn't clarify the t-shirts. She said she will order 4 of the same printing, size, and color but when it's delivered she made a blah blah blah because she's mad as to why they are the same. I told her it was her order. She said she'll get back the money but I said return all the tshirts before the refund. Someone told me that the tshirts were distributed to her siblings. I was so thankful of her relative for telling me or else I will be scammed with that bad customer. She didn't reply me when I instructed to return.
You see that's customers for you sometimes they don't care how their demands affects the sellers

You see that's customers for you sometimes they don't care how their demands affects the sellers
Correct, it is not all the time the fault of the online seller, it could fall on the customer too. I told the customer not to buy again he he.

If the product is repairable, there is no need to buy a new one. You will have duplicated products the old and the new.
Yes I have done that because it was hard to find a good technician who can repair the broken appliance and most of the times it does not work for long after the repair

Yes I have done that because it was hard to find a good technician who can repair the broken appliance and most of the times it does not work for long after the repair
You got the point there. There are times we cannot avoid it. I also experienced it duplicating my things and was amused of it.

12,090Threads
93,197Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member