Stop telling others everything

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
As I have gotten older, I have learned that it is better to be more private about certain aspects of my life. Not everyone rejoices in your successes, and some may even feel jealous. Therefore, it is important to be discerning about what you share with others. Many people are indifferent to your experiences and may discreetly hope you fall. Learning to keep certain things to yourself as you navigate through life is indispensable.

It's illogical to tell others everything about you. They will never pay attention and never care. But tell them they are good and wise, that's the time they will pay attention to you. They are self centered. Only a very few people feel happy for us and appreciate our achievements.

It's illogical to tell others everything about you. They will never pay attention and never care. But tell them they are good and wise, that's the time they will pay attention to you. They are self-centered. Only a very few people feel happy for us and appreciate our achievements.

They only seem to take notice when you praise them or take them out to a fancy restaurant. Hehe. And, it is best not to share details about your life, especially anything related to finances. They might get jealous if they find out you are doing well.
Post automatically merged:

One habit I have learn for a very long time is to never tell people everything about me. There are things I tend to keep to myself majority of the times.

I feel the same way. I prefer not to let people in on everything about me. It is best to keep them guessing. Hehehe

They only seem to take notice when you praise them or take them out to a fancy restaurant. Hehe. And, it is best not to share details about your life, especially anything related to finances. They might get jealous if they find out you are doing well.
Post automatically merged:

I feel the same way. I prefer not to let people in on everything about me. It is best to keep them guessing. Hehehe
That's the true picture of our society, minds full of jealousy and envy which is why jealousy and envy kill. The person being envied and jealous just continue doing not minding the toxic environments.

13,212Threads
99,109Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member