Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵44.696325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What was something that started out badly for you but in the end, it was great?

I guess for my case, it would be how much I thought no one cared for me in school. At the end of my last year in school, I found out that a good majority of people in the school actually liked me, but never said anything. The school ended up putting on a presentation of how well I was liked, and how I made great strides in helping others feel welcome.

I think it my case it was my small business. I decided to leave my paid job to focus on starting and growing my own business. The beginning was pretty touch and most people simply felt i made the wrong choice. I almost thought about giving up as well but right now even if things are not as perfect as i want it to be or i am no where near where i hope the business would be, it still better than how i first started and i am grateful i didn't listen to others back then.

I think it my case it was my small business. I decided to leave my paid job to focus on starting and growing my own business. The beginning was pretty touch and most people simply felt i made the wrong choice. I almost thought about giving up as well but right now even if things are not as perfect as i want it to be or i am no where near where i hope the business would be, it still better than how i first started and i am grateful i didn't listen to others back then.
That is good. I've heard of way too many people taking the wrong advice, and end up loosing money that they should never have lost.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member