Stupid jealousy can ruin even the most genuine love

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
Jealousy kills. It can ruin a relationship and foremost ruin even the most genuine love. If any of the two lovers feel jealous, it is stressful to explain the truth and nothing but the truth but either the second party believes you or not. If this sick jealousy continues to dominate in the heart the time comes that either you or the other gives up and call your relationship quits.

There is no one who could kill that nonsense jealousy without basis is you.

Jealousy kills. It can ruin a relationship and foremost ruin even the most genuine love. If any of the two lovers feel jealous, it is stressful to explain the truth and nothing but the truth but either the second party believes you or not. If this sick jealousy continues to dominate in the heart the time comes that either you or the other gives up and call your relationship quits.

There is no one who could kill that nonsense jealousy without basis is you.
I have faced this situation in my marital relationship and did move away emotionally from my husband. My world was my sons and now I also have my own world living alone.

I have faced this situation in my marital relationship and did move away emotionally from my husband. My world was my sons and now I also have my own world living alone.
I feel what you feel. Having a jealous loved one close to our hearts is sickening. That was your good move to move away from your jealous husband and continue living and loving your sons.

Jealousy kills interest, kills dreams, and kills a relationship. Let us never allow jealousy to kill our business. It is better to speak with that jealous person and give him or her freedom to decide for his or her life.

Jealousy is more or less like a virus. The more you get jealous, you are sounding the relationship and with time the other party would get fed up.

Jealousy is more or less like a virus. The more you get jealous, you are sounding the relationship and with time the other party would get fed up.
Jealousy turns us off. There is no good effect. it gives too much headache if the person continues feeling that way. it is better to quit and do separate ways gah suffer.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member