Sunday Dinner

Tonight for dinner we are having zatarain’s red beans and rice and corn it is smelling so good right now with it cooking after dinner dishes I am going to make some popcorn and relax. I hope whatever you have for dinner you will enjoy it.
I like your dinner with corn. My dinner here is boiled fish, red rice and grilled beef. I drink juice after dinner.

I like your dinner with corn. My dinner here is boiled fish, red rice and grilled beef. I drink juice after dinner.
Thank you it was very good and we had leftovers for the next night which was good. Your dinner sounds good also I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you it was very good and we had leftovers for the next night which was good. Your dinner sounds good also I hope you enjoyed it.
Yeah I enjoyed it with my family. That's good you keep the leftovers. I also kept the grilled beef for lunch tomorrow.

Yeah I enjoyed it with my family. That's good you keep the leftovers. I also kept the grilled beef for lunch tomorrow.
I like certain things when it comes to leftovers. We eat them for a certain amount of days then it goes to our cats.

13,183Threads
98,961Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member