Superstitious Beliefs

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Superstitious beliefs are beliefs or actions rooted in a fear of the unknown and a belief in magic or good fortune. thinking that specific happenings or items would bring good or bad luck. The belief that a black cat crossing your path is unlucky and believing that Friday, the 13th, is an unlucky day are two of the most known superstitions.

Do you believe in superstitions?
Do you know any superstitions?

When I was a child, I heard of many superstitions. I was so afraid like combing the hair in the evening. It's bad the people said because something bad happens. When I grew mature and already in college I forgot about it because it's important to comb our hair before going to sleep.

When I was a child, I heard of many superstitions. I was so afraid like combing the hair in the evening. It's bad the people said because something bad happens. When I grew mature and already in college I forgot about it because it's important to comb our hair before going to sleep.
Me too. I was also told not to trim my fingernails and toe nails at night because something bad would happen to my loved ones. but now, I don't believe anymore as my sisters are having manicures and pedicures at night.

While still growing up, I had a lot of superstitions that I was scared of but growing up now I have come to understand that most of these things are just myths.

Me too. I was also told not to trim my fingernails and toe nails at night because something bad would happen to my loved ones. but now, I don't believe anymore as my sisters are having manicures and pedicures at night.
When I was in Auckland, someone told me from there that it's not good to open the umbrella inside home because it brings bad luck. I thought there's no superstition in New Zealand, lol. Hoping Boss @The Hulk could support this. He's from New Zealand.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member