• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Announcement Support Discussion Bucks in Agora Forum's Referral Contest!

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵30.222525
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Members,

We're thrilled to share a new opportunity where your participation can directly benefit our community. Agora Forum, the latest hub for freelancers and those seeking freelance services, is hosting an exciting referral contest with cash prizes totaling $275. We need your help to win these prizes and invest back into Discussion Bucks!

Why Should You Participate?

Every dollar won from this contest will be reinvested into Discussion Bucks to fund critical website upgrades, enhance functionalities, and contribute to our upcoming one-year anniversary event on October 2nd. None of the prize money will be profited; it will solely be used to make Discussion Bucks better for you!

How Can You Help?
  1. Sign up on Agora Forum using our special referral link: https://agoraforo.com/members/devin.64/
  2. Create at least 5 meaningful posts on Agora Forum after registering.
By completing these simple steps, you'll not only support Discussion Bucks but also explore new freelance opportunities on a growing platform.

What’s in It for Us?

Agora Forum is offering cash prizes for the top referring members:
  • 1st Place: $200
  • 2nd Place: $50
  • 3rd Place: $25
With your support, we have a real shot at winning one of these prizes! All winnings will go towards improving our site, ensuring that Discussion Bucks continues to thrive and offer you the best possible experience.

Join the Movement!

This is your chance to make a tangible impact on our community. By signing up and contributing just 5 posts, you’re helping to secure a brighter future for Discussion Bucks. Let’s come together and seize this opportunity!

Ready to get started?

Thank you for your continued support. Together, we can make Discussion Bucks the best it can be!

Best Regards,
Devin
Founder, Discussion Bucks

I have registered on the forum using your referral link. Do I have to start 5 new threads or is a combination of threads and replies sufficient ?
Just 5 replies is sufficient. Thank you for your support. :)

We still need a minimum of three (3) individuals to sign up for Agora and create a minimum of 5 posts to even be considered for the first place prize of $200.

Three sign ups does not guarantee the win, but it does give us a good chance!

I hope the members here will take concern of your call to join the Agora Forum. It is not hard to join. Let us join @Augusta, @Sanjeev , @Moseschidera , @itsmejob ,
@Spontaneo , @Springtime , @Stardom22 , @Stone1 ,@Stan358 , @eLdavis and more. I am already there. See you there too.

Team Raiders GIF by StubHub

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member