Announcement Support Ticket - Now Available For Everyone!

Devin

Founder & Admin
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
Hello everyone,

Previously, we only offered our support ticket option for VIP members, but after careful thought and consideration, we have decided to open up our support ticket feature to all members. This will not only help keep track of your concerns and provide you with a solution within a shorter period of time, but it will also lessen the amount of private messages I receive on a day-to-day basis.

Here are the step by step instructions on how to submit a support ticket:

1. Select the "Tickets" option in the navigational menu.
1702074302112.png

2. Click "Open Ticket..."
1702074414901.png

3. Select the appropriate department. (In most cases, this will be the "General Inquiry Department")
1702074461538.png

4. Then, enter a title and a description of your issue or concern.
1702074569454.png

5. Finally, click "Create Ticket"
1702074613369.png

Hello everyone,

Previously, we only offered our support ticket option for VIP members, but after careful thought and consideration, we have decided to open up our support ticket feature to all members. This will not only help keep track of your concerns and provide you with a solution within a shorter period of time, but it will also lessen the amount of private messages I receive on a day-to-day basis.

View attachment 301

View attachment 302

3. Select the appropriate department. (In most cases, this will be the "General Inquiry Department")
View attachment 303

View attachment 304

View attachment 305
I love the changes, we'll make good use of that. Thanks for the update.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 301

View attachment 302

View attachment 303

View attachment 304

View attachment 305
WOw this isn’t nice. I can’t wait Ron become VIP

WOw this isn’t nice. I can’t wait Ron become VIP
The announcement was on allowing everyone to view all support ticket functions, FYI. So it isn't just VIP that can submit tickets on other things outside of marketplace disputes.

13,027Threads
98,031Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member