Surprise

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
We just got home and found a surprise on our porch we do not know who from but we think it is one of our neighbors just not sure which one but it was full of venison meat which is deer meat if some of you do not know all frozen.

How does the meat taste? Does it taste like beef or chicken?
How does the meat taste? Does it taste like beef or chicken?You received early Christmas gift 🤔.
Yeah definitely an early Christmas gift for sure. As for how it tastes it does not taste like chicken or beef it kind of has it own taste. We made chili with some venison hamburger a friend of ours gave us and it was so good.

So that's the difference it has it's own tast. A chili helps cover up any taste.
Yeah and it is more healthier not greasy at all. If it was made for someone that did not like it and you did not tell them they would never know.

Yeah and it is more healthier not greasy at all. If it was made for someone that did not like it and you did not tell them they would never know.
Food with chili triggers our appetite to eat. I like a chili sauce once my sister grills tuna belly, it's yummy. 🌶️😊

Food with chili triggers our appetite to eat. I like a chili sauce once my sister grills tuna belly, it's yummy. 🌶️😊
My boyfriend likes hot sauce he puts it on everything lately even his crackers and cheese.

Really? That's awesome 😁. Maybe he got used to it. Boys are boys by the way.
They sure are he likes hot things . He got me to eating things I was not before like crushed red pepper seeds I like them now.

They sure are he likes hot things . He got me to eating things I was not before like crushed red pepper seeds I like them now.
Red Pepper has lots of benefits. It's anti cancer. I can't eat with red pepper 😱.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member