Surveyon

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Have you heard of the survey app before? While browsing for an app to download on my smartphone, I came upon Surveyon. Some say it is a legitimate app, but I have yet to confirm it. I already have 5000 points. The minimum point for redemption via PayPal is 20,000.

I've never heard of this survey site, you're talking in points, but how much does that equate to $ and what is the minimum withdrawal in $?

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I've never heard of this survey site, you're talking in points, but how much does that equate to $ and what is the minimum withdrawal in $?
I do not know how much it costs in USD. The app simply shows the minimum number of points that can be redeemed on PayPal. I'll try to look for further details.
Post automatically merged:

For me l have never heard about the above mentioned app before. All in all l don't believe on that kind of apps as most of them are scams.
Yes, I can't blame you, as I was scammed by an app before. I will give this one a try since the surveys are quite easy to complete.

I am a member of Surveyon. They are a legitimate survey site. I have cashout out successfully many times. But they do not have many surveys available.

I dislike surveys. It takes eternal to reach the threshold. I better spend my time posting there is no limit.