Sydney knife attacker only focuses on women

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.786950
Referral Credit
The man who fatally stabbed six people at a Sydney shopping centre seems to have only targeted women as reported by the police

The attacker Joel Cauchi who was 40 years has been identified by police as the man who took a knife from his backpack at Westfield shopping centre in Bondi Junction and killed five women and a male security guard.

Joel stopped the killing after being shot dead b Amy Scott, a police inspector, that was around checking liquor licences at hotels before the attack happened.

His focus was on killing more women.

He probably had something against women, really feel sorry for the families of does that where killed though.
Yes, it could be an emotional or a psychologically issue but killing people that never offended you is just wrong.

Yes, it could be an emotional or a psychologically issue but killing people that never offended you is just wrong.
Yes he was mentally unstable, so which means he probably does not have any moral compass.

Yes he was mentally unstable, so which means he probably does not have any moral compass.
Well, he was served what he needed , maybe he wanted to die and he has gotten the ultimate.

I don't understand what makes someone do this. The use of illegal substances a type of psychosis?

I don't understand what makes someone do this. The use of illegal substances a type of psychosis?
I think he was depressed, on drugs or mentally unstable. And funny enough his attacks was mostly on women

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member