Taking enough water daily

I think I don't drink enough water every day and water is very important for your health so I definitely need to drink more
I only drink if I'm thirsty. I can only consume 4 glasses a day. Sometimes I forced myself to drink. But the regulation is to drink 7 glasses a day.

I cannot consume 8 glasses of water a day. I could only afford 3 to 4 glasses. The reason is I eat many watery fruits every day like melon and pineapple. But i drink 2 glasses of milk every day, so all in all 6 glasses liquid.

I cannot consume 8 glasses of water a day. I could only afford 3 to 4 glasses. The reason is I eat many watery fruits every day like melon and pineapple. But i drink 2 glasses of milk every day, so all in all 6 glasses liquid.
This is still much okay, drinking water a lot has benefits and can help to preve t some certain kind of health problems or complications for those with severe health problem.

This is still much okay, drinking water a lot has benefits and can help to preve t some certain kind of health problems or complications for those with severe health problem.
It is also not good to drink many glasses of water. My friend was sick because he drank 2 liters of water a day and his lungs were full of water. 8 glasses could be enough for us to eliminate toxins from our bodies.

Yes it is good to take enough water daily into the water. it's benefits can't be overemphasized.

It is also not good to drink many glasses of water. My friend was sick because he drank 2 liters of water a day and his lungs were full of water. 8 glasses could be enough for us to eliminate toxins from our bodies.
Ohh, that's too much , everything has its limitation and that's why one need to meet with doctors before choosing to take anything as an habit regarding health.

Ohh, that's too much , everything has its limitation and that's why one need to meet with doctors before choosing to take anything as an habit regarding health.
That's right too much is also deadly. It's not advisable to keep on drinking water. Let's drink only when we're thirsty. I don't drink water if I'm not thirsty.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member