Tattoos: Yes or No?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Every single human being divide in to two based on the view we have towards getting tattoos, and yeah some of us like tattoos and other don't like tattoo, and yeah their are some peoples who love tattoo art but have no gut to have some tattoo on their body.
So personally do you like tattoo or not? and this is opinion.

I do not have tattoos on my body. I don't like to stain my skin and it's also dangerous for it might be the cause of skin cancer.We could try a fake tattoo.
Yeah, it have some health issue if we get tattooed with some bad inks, but i think there are some good tattoo inks, when i was in high school i was planning to have some tattoo but my mom finds out and tells me not to have anything.

Yeah, it have some health issue if we get tattooed with some bad inks, but i think there are some good tattoo inks, when i was in high school i was planning to have some tattoo but my mom finds out and tells me not to have anything.
Mom is always right but I like to look at people with cute and lovely tattoos especially if it's so artistic.

Mom is always right but I like to look at people with cute and lovely tattoos especially if it's so artistic.
Yeah, there are a lots of peoples with amazing tattoo arts and yeah there are also cute one too, :) i really need to have some tattoo, but i don't know why, maybe after i get married, because after i get married my wife is in charge of me not my mom, lol

Yeah, there are a lots of peoples with amazing tattoo arts and yeah there are also cute one too, :) i really need to have some tattoo, but i don't know why, maybe after i get married, because after i get married my wife is in charge of me not my mom, lol
You have someone who will sympathise your whim, your wifey. She will surely approve your desire to have a tattoo.😊

You have someone who will sympathise your whim, your wifey. She will surely approve your desire to have a tattoo.😊
I hope so, but if she is like my mom then i will never have any tattoo, you know most of the times mans marries a women just like their mom, lol

I have one - a paw with a halo on it. It's in memory of my late dog, who died six months ago. I had no intention of getting one, but I did it anyway - for the sake of my dog, which I consider my best friend. I plan on getting another ink, but I'm not sure which design yet.

I have one - a paw with a halo on it. It's in memory of my late dog, who died six months ago. I had no intention of getting one, but I did it anyway - for the sake of my dog, which I consider my best friend. I plan on getting another ink, but I'm not sure which design yet.
I think choosing the right tattoo art is very hard. Since you are having it permanently, you need to choose it wisely, and when someone asks you why you have that tattoo, you need to have a good reason to say, like your paw tattoo, which has a good meaning.

No I don't as I stated earlier I don't fancy them it's just me, though my other family members are obsessed with them
Its good to not have any tattoo, we don't know who we end up with, may be our future partner don't like tattoo.

13,054Threads
98,223Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member