• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Teachers Pay Teachers

Mildredtabitha

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.030500
Referral Credit
Teachers Pay Teachers is a website where teachers can join and publish their educational materials. You don't need to be a professional teacher to join. You can be an online tutor and still join.

You can upload books and other teaching materials and get money. All you have to do is monetize the uploaded teaching materials and get money every time it is downloaded. Your first upload is free but the next ones are not free. This means from the second one you upload you can make money from it while the first one that you uploaded, people can download for free.

I have an account there but I had trouble uploading my first book because I was using a phone. But I will try soon with a computer. Have you ever heard of teachers Pay Teachers?

This sounds very interesting and I think it is more like studypool, i would love to research more about it and get to see more reviews from other people and what has been their experience there. Mostly if the platform is African then it will be very difficult for it to take off.By the way is it a dot com or what @Mildredtabitha

This sounds very interesting and I think it is more like studypool, i would love to research more about it and get to see more reviews from other people and what has been their experience there. Mostly if the platform is African then it will be very difficult for it to take off.By the way is it a dot com or what @Mildredtabitha
Yes it is. (.com) . Just search and it will appear on Google. Then you can join.
Sounds nice but can one upload already made materials of others or does it have to be an original content by yourself?

You can upload content made by others too.

For me l always keep distance especially on the teaching tasks online.
Why do you always keep distance?

This is the first time l hear about the site. I really don't have information about how the site works. I would do more research about it and check for the quantification.

Alright. You will get all the details on the website.

This is a nice way to make money but how much will one gdt paid per book uploaded. Can it be on any subject?

You set your own price after you upload the book.

Okay that's sound nice too. So what's the minimum payout, when can one withdraw and what's the payment processor?
I've never sold anything there. My account is inactive since I joined. So I don't have any answers now. You might need to check the website and you might get the answer.

I've never sold anything there. My account is inactive since I joined. So I don't have any answers now. You might need to check the website and you might get the answer.
Okay then I would have to research myself as I'm interested to try the site out. Hopefully it would worth using the site for me

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member