Texting or calling?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In the world when we come to using our phones for communication we choose texting or calling, some peoples prefer texting over calling more than any thing, they don't feel comfortable when it comes to voice call and they can't express their feeling over phone call but they can express their feeling over text. and the vice worth.
What about you which do you use the most and which do you prefer calling or texting?

I prefer to call ,I will be more explanatory than texting as I might not be able to type a long text.
I agree with your idea, its better to explain my idea with voice call than texting a long and many texts, and some times texting can't express our real feeling and we can't show how we are felling with text but with calling they can understand how we are feeling.

TEXTING! Good Lord, do not call me. I will let it go to voicemail (unless you are my kids) almost every single time. I'm also not great about checking my voicemails later.

Some peoples like texting more than calling or having a voice call, they feel comfortable with texting and emailing to others and to their friends, they most of the times don't use voice calls, personally i like voice call because i don't have to text everything i want to say.

I prefer texting because I can right away end the discussion. I dislike texting and calling. If I text I immediately say I'm busy. It's time wasting especially if I'm at work.
Yeah most of the times a lots of peoples like texting more than calling, and even in this post you can see comments that say texting is better than calling, and how they are comfortable with texting.

Yeah most of the times a lots of peoples like texting more than calling, and even in this post you can see comments that say texting is better than calling, and how they are comfortable with texting.
If decide to choose a call it's hard to say to the caller you're tired listening. It aches our ears and it's not easy to say I'm busy so let's end the call. The caller will be upset. It's better a text we can say BRB. 😁

The problem of calling is if the phone is almost drain and the charger isn't reachable. It's unethical to say 'Please call back, my phone is in a lowbat mode'. Unlike if text only you may or may not text successively.

If decide to choose a call it's hard to say to the caller you're tired listening. It aches our ears and it's not easy to say I'm busy so let's end the call. The caller will be upset. It's better a text we can say BRB. 😁
Yeah, its hard to end a call when the person who is calling talking with you, and you can't say i am busy after you pick up the phone, the better way is to say i am busy i will call you letter with text.

It's funny how back when I was younger, I would spend hours talking on the phone. Now though, I just don't always have time to sit and talk. I've got lots of other things I'm trying to get done.

Yeah, its hard to end a call when the person who is calling talking with you, and you can't say i am busy after you pick up the phone, the better way is to say i am busy i will call you letter with text.
Sometimes I put off my phone so that no one can call me. It is time wasting especially if the call is not important and other times calling you to borrow money or borrow your gadget.

Sometimes I put off my phone so that no one can call me. It is time wasting especially if the call is not important and other times calling you to borrow money or borrow your gadget.
Yeah that is something i really hate someone that is note close to me asking for a favor that makes me mad and most of the times i don't pick up a phone call that is not saved on my phone.

13,113Threads
98,549Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member